my mom - Page 4
Take This Life  

Go Back   Take This Life > Challenges > Depression Forums > Troubled Loved Ones


my mom

This is a discussion on my mom within the Troubled Loved Ones forums, part of the Depression Forums category; Im caling agan. the phoen is rinign it has rang about 8 times now. I dont thinkhe is awake. I ...

join us
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-07, 01:05 AM   #31
TTL Bronze Member
 
punkchiclet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: hell
Posts: 6,257
My Mood:
Default

Im caling agan. the phoen is rinign it has rang about 8 times now. I dont thinkhe is awake. I dont think he is gonna pick up.
Cansmebody make her voice go away its literally yelling at me. Its givng me a headache from the inside out. And the pain is not good. Why is my body hurting me liek this. I cant get her voice and her message out of my head its screaming now. Im scared I am goign insane arnt I?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Yesterday is not ours to recover but tomorrow is ours to win or lose

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power
punkchiclet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-07, 01:07 AM   #32
TTL Bronze Member
 
punkchiclet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: hell
Posts: 6,257
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggrr
Punk, I'm sure your dad would understand if you woke him. This is unusual and I'm sure he wouldn't want you to carry this burden without telling him.
I could wake up my dad I knwo he wouldnt be happy about it. Plus he woudlnt knwo what is going on. It takes him about an hour to truelly wake up and realize what is goign on around him. I might not wake him up but when he gets up if Im still up I might try and talk to him then. I just dont think I coudl wake him up not liek this.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Yesterday is not ours to recover but tomorrow is ours to win or lose

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power
punkchiclet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-07, 01:11 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,075
Default

i think it would be better to wake him up than to go through this alone, at least with no other people around, we are here for you, but you know, its good to have someone there.
i dont think youre going insane, this is just really stressful, and hard for you, but im concerned, i think you should be with somebody right now. your loved ones would be happy to help you, im sure.
dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-07, 01:16 AM   #34
TTL Gold Member
 
Strawbean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: after continental drift, 6159' & 932'
Posts: 11,024
My Mood:
Default

Punk? you still here?
__________________
confuses fiction with reality
Strawbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-07, 01:17 AM   #35
TTL Bronze Member
 
punkchiclet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: hell
Posts: 6,257
My Mood:
Default

I gave in and I tried to wake him up. Apparently he is a deep sleeper also. All I got out of him was a snore. I called his name no answer went to his side of the bed shook him nothign but a snore. I guesse besidees you guys I am alone. I give up Im gonna do this. I dont need anybody but you guys I can wait5 till tomorrow. Now I feel like I am complaining but can I do anythign for the pain and her voice. Is there anyway to make that go away? I would be okay if her voice wasd gone. the pain is bad but the voice is really getting to me. I feel so useless liek I cant do aythgin all I can do is complain. Why wont this pain and her voice leave me alone. Why wont it leave so I coudl figure this ut. Why does it stick around and get t me so.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Yesterday is not ours to recover but tomorrow is ours to win or lose

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power
punkchiclet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-07, 01:18 AM   #36
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 170
Default

i'm really sorry to hear about yr mother having lung cancer. i'm also sorry that yr uncle has passed.

i don't know anything about yr relationship with her but just from reading yr post its obvious that it's not a good one. but now that's she sick, maybe it's time for the 2 of you to reach out to one another. illnesses often makes one put everything in perspective. i'm sure she may be thinking about all the mistakes she's made in that past and all the hurt she's caused you. i just hope that you 2 can resolve yr issues with one another.

she won't be able to change the past but she can atleast try to make things right, and i hope she does.

you always have us to talk to.
le soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-07, 01:22 AM   #37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,075
Default

this is an intense moment for you punk, ive had that thing before too, with voices of people, things theyve said echoing around in my mind, it can be really hard. you arent going crazy, its just part of the process.
i am going to have to go lie down soon, i have to try to get some sleep. my kids have been waking up at the crack of dawn and demanding food. so i must get some rest. but i have a few more minutes.
im glad you feel like you can handle this but if it gets too much please wake up someone, ok?
dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-07, 01:23 AM   #38
TTL Bronze Member
 
punkchiclet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: hell
Posts: 6,257
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by le soleil
i'm really sorry to hear about yr mother having lung cancer. i'm also sorry that yr uncle has passed.

i don't know anything about yr relationship with her but just from reading yr post its obvious that it's not a good one. but now that's she sick, maybe it's time for the 2 of you to reach out to one another. illnesses often makes one put everything in perspective. i'm sure she may be thinking about all the mistakes she's made in that past and all the hurt she's caused you. i just hope that you 2 can resolve yr issues with one another.

she won't be able to change the past but she can atleast try to make things right, and i hope she does.

you always have us to talk to.
I in a way want to resolve the issues between us but I dont knowi Ican. The relatonshp isnt good. I dont know if I can forgive her and then her say nothign and thats what im deeply afraid of. I hope she tries to make things right but deep down I dont think she will. I in a way want to reach out but I dont know if I can put myself out there and maybe get hurt. Thank you for being here and helping me through this
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Yesterday is not ours to recover but tomorrow is ours to win or lose

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power
punkchiclet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-07, 01:26 AM   #39
TTL Bronze Member
 
punkchiclet88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: hell
Posts: 6,257
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
this is an intense moment for you punk, ive had that thing before too, with voices of people, things theyve said echoing around in my mind, it can be really hard. you arent going crazy, its just part of the process.
i am going to have to go lie down soon, i have to try to get some sleep. my kids have been waking up at the crack of dawn and demanding food. so i must get some rest. but i have a few more minutes.
im glad you feel like you can handle this but if it gets too much please wake up someone, ok?
I hope your right and it is just part of the process. Go lie down get some sleep if I cant handle it I will try to wake up my dad again. Thank you for helping me it means alot. I judt dont get why this is so hard for me I mean she has hurt me so but yet I love her its kind of ironic to me. I wil talk to you later dreamer get some sleep you probably need it. Thank you again
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


Yesterday is not ours to recover but tomorrow is ours to win or lose

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power
punkchiclet88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-07, 01:33 AM   #40
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,075
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkchiclet88
I hope your right and it is just part of the process. Go lie down get some sleep if I cant handle it I will try to wake up my dad again. Thank you for helping me it means alot. I judt dont get why this is so hard for me I mean she has hurt me so but yet I love her its kind of ironic to me. I wil talk to you later dreamer get some sleep you probably need it. Thank you again
punk im glad you will wake up your dad if it gets to be too much. i know its ironic, but she is your mom, and i totally understand why you would still love her even after all the bad stuff. my ex's mom is a flaming bipolar borderline with serious rage issues and she's tried to strangle her kids with wires before (i know, its really fucked up) but they still love her, and forgive her, at least most of them do. i think even when theres serious abuse issues going on the love is still there, somewhere.
go easy on yourself punk.
im not going to bed yet, but i will in a few minutes. i want to talk to you, i want you to be ok. im kinda worried about you right now, not your fault at all, i just am concerned.
dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2