I quit
Take This Life  

Go Back   Take This Life > Challenges > Suicide Forums > Suicide


I quit

This is a discussion on I quit within the Suicide forums, part of the Suicide Forums category; I'm done with trying to make friends, I'm done with being poor, I'm done with my life! I'm sorry......

join us
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-31-18, 09:16 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,296
My Mood:
Default I quit

I'm done with trying to make friends, I'm done with being poor, I'm done with my life! I'm sorry...
Iamalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-18, 09:27 PM   #2
Member
 
tigerlover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: i am in Europe(Belgium)
Posts: 588
My Mood:
Default

do not quit,we are all friends here..a poor woman/man can be rich at heart...so feel rich within yourself,making friends can be an issue sometimes because we often wanna reach higher then we expect,life is a challenge..nobody can say that she/he is done with her/his life..that's the end of the line..the beauty of life is hidden in daily little positive things,smile towards your mirror and it gives a smile reflection back..
__________________
**Clouds come floating in my life,no longer to carry rain or usher storm,but to add colour to my sunset sky**
tigerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-18, 09:39 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,296
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlover View Post
do not quit,we are all friends here..a poor woman/man can be rich at heart...so feel rich within yourself,making friends can be an issue sometimes because we often wanna reach higher then we expect,life is a challenge..nobody can say that she/he is done with her/his life..that's the end of the line..the beauty of life is hidden in daily little positive things,smile towards your mirror and it gives a smile reflection back..

Thank you, but I'm tired and want to rest permanently. If it weren't for the stuff I'm expecting in the mail tomorrow, I'd be gone already.
Iamalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-18, 07:05 AM   #4
New Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 12
My Mood:
Default

Your response is "Priceless" ... I hate depression and feeling constantly bombarded with thoughts of suicide but I couldn't help but relate and almost laugh at your response ... "If it weren't for the stuff I'm expecting in the mail tomorrow, I'd be gone already" ... That is EXACTLY how my mind seems to work at times ... contemplating possibly the most serious and final action of my life that would effect at least a handful of people's lives and then my mind goes to the hockey or basketball playoffs and wanting to be sure I at least see the next game. But than I have to recognize that at least I am in that place ... a place where that my mind is still able to sort through the madness and find some simple things in life that make the next day bearable. Sometimes that's the best we can do. So you need to come back and post about receiving your mail and let us know what was so important that it kept you around ... because maybe I need to order something like that, or at least figure out a way to have anticipation work for me for a change, instead of against me.
WhoamItoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-18, 02:28 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,296
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoamItoday View Post
Your response is "Priceless" ... I hate depression and feeling constantly bombarded with thoughts of suicide but I couldn't help but relate and almost laugh at your response ... "If it weren't for the stuff I'm expecting in the mail tomorrow, I'd be gone already" ... That is EXACTLY how my mind seems to work at times ... contemplating possibly the most serious and final action of my life that would effect at least a handful of people's lives and then my mind goes to the hockey or basketball playoffs and wanting to be sure I at least see the next game. But than I have to recognize that at least I am in that place ... a place where that my mind is still able to sort through the madness and find some simple things in life that make the next day bearable. Sometimes that's the best we can do. So you need to come back and post about receiving your mail and let us know what was so important that it kept you around ... because maybe I need to order something like that, or at least figure out a way to have anticipation work for me for a change, instead of against me.

I will, thank you
Iamalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18, 06:55 PM   #6
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 403
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoamItoday View Post
Your response is "Priceless" ... I hate depression and feeling constantly bombarded with thoughts of suicide but I couldn't help but relate and almost laugh at your response ... "If it weren't for the stuff I'm expecting in the mail tomorrow, I'd be gone already" ... That is EXACTLY how my mind seems to work at times ... contemplating possibly the most serious and final action of my life that would effect at least a handful of people's lives and then my mind goes to the hockey or basketball playoffs and wanting to be sure I at least see the next game. But than I have to recognize that at least I am in that place ... a place where that my mind is still able to sort through the madness and find some simple things in life that make the next day bearable. Sometimes that's the best we can do. So you need to come back and post about receiving your mail and let us know what was so important that it kept you around ... because maybe I need to order something like that, or at least figure out a way to have anticipation work for me for a change, instead of against me.
Very well put.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamalone View Post
I will, thank you
How are you doing today? One day at a time.
DPG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18, 07:23 PM   #7
TTL Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 6,959
My Mood:
Default

no quitting allowed, i know it's not easy and sometimes excruciating but you've got to carry on, you are important, you matter, you make a difference, you helped save someones life every time you posted nice things and cared, so now it's our turn because we care
surfcaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-18, 10:42 PM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 403
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfcaster View Post
no quitting allowed, i know it's not easy and sometimes excruciating but you've got to carry on, you are important, you matter, you make a difference, you helped save someones life every time you posted nice things and cared, so now it's our turn because we care
I second that. Hang in there. You're not alone.
DPG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-18, 09:46 AM   #9
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 11
Default

Imagine..Please tell us your still here ?
Tonymcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-18, 09:47 AM   #10
New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 11
Default

iamsoalone.
Tonymcc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2