forced to go to school
Take This Life  

Go Back   Take This Life > Challenges > Life's Other Challenges > School


forced to go to school

This is a discussion on forced to go to school within the School forums, part of the Life's Other Challenges category; Every day I am forced to go to school by my parents. This morning my mom threatened to call a ...

join us
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-12-15, 06:11 AM   #1
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9
My Mood:
Exclamation forced to go to school

Every day I am forced to go to school by my parents. This morning my mom threatened to call a truent officer because it is against the law to not go to school. But my mom knows I'm depressed and have been really stressed this week especially, but she still makes me go every day. All this week it has been hell just to get up and go to school. Sometimes i Feel okay once I'm talking with my friend, and a lot of times I cant stand my teachers and want to hurt everyone. No one understands what I'm going through, and. Just need a little bit to have some peace. I can't keep going to school like this. I just don't know what to do. I hate it so much.

Last edited by Legolas; 11-12-15 at 09:36 PM.
heyKittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-15, 07:07 AM   #2
Community Assistant
 
Shacke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere in my dreams
Posts: 924
My Mood:
Default

Is there amy particular reason you hate it so much?
__________________
Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.
Shacke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-15, 04:03 PM   #3
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shacke View Post
Is there amy particular reason you hate it so much?
I'm just depressed and don't feel like getting up or going anywhere. And my teachers are very "strict" (or just legit mean and unfair). And I can't stand after school waiting for the bus; the kids are always yelling and I get a head ache. And ON the bus: the kids scream louder, and all I hear is kids calling each other "gay" or "faggot"(which I hate because its stupid and I am not straight). And homework just stresses me out.
heyKittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-15, 04:35 PM   #4
Community Assistant
 
Shacke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Somewhere in my dreams
Posts: 924
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyKittie View Post
I'm just depressed and don't feel like getting up or going anywhere. And my teachers are very "strict" (or just legit mean and unfair). And I can't stand after school waiting for the bus; the kids are always yelling and I get a head ache. And ON the bus: the kids scream louder, and all I hear is kids calling each other "gay" or "faggot"(which I hate because its stupid and I am not straight). And homework just stresses me out.
Well, its common to feel drained when you're fighing depression. And that thing with teachers? So ammiliar. Same problem here. On the other hand, is there a chance for you to get some earphones or something like that so you don't have to listen all that noise? I know how much random noise stresses me out, and music always helped me. Not idea what to do about homework though.
__________________
Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.
Shacke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-15, 10:10 AM   #5
New Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 9
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shacke View Post
Well, its common to feel drained when you're fighing depression. And that thing with teachers? So ammiliar. Same problem here. On the other hand, is there a chance for you to get some earphones or something like that so you don't have to listen all that noise? I know how much random noise stresses me out, and music always helped me. Not idea what to do about homework though.
Actually I usually do listen to music on my headphones, which helps a bit. But especially just waiting for the bus, I can still hear everyone while the volume is very high. I had a conference with my teachers, and I'm going to try and do better in school and just try to stay more focused on school. Thanks for your suggestions and help
heyKittie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2