Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Exercising (https://www.takethislife.com/exercising/)
-   -   Tips for clear, glowing skin? (https://www.takethislife.com/exercising/tips-clear-glowing-skin-82071/)

Rastronomy 02-13-13 09:45 AM

Tips for clear, glowing skin?

I currently use cetaphil face wash, tea tree and witch hazel toner and cetaphil moisturiser. I excersise and eat properly, but I don't really go out much, and when I do I'm paranoid about aging so I wear SPF 50+ even in the winter. Is that what's causing my skin to be so dull and veiny?

PrairieDawn 02-13-13 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rastronomy (Post 923587)
I currently use cetaphil face wash, tea tree and witch hazel toner and cetaphil moisturiser. I excersise and eat properly, but I don't really go out much, and when I do I'm paranoid about aging so I wear SPF 50+ even in the winter. Is that what's causing my skin to be so dull and veiny?

I'm not sure about the other things, but I think the SPF 50+ is good. Not sure it needs to be that high of number in winter because the sun's not as strong, but I don't think it can hurt your skin at all.

Do you notice that your skin is more "glowy" after you exercise? I do, because of the increased blood flow / oxygen.

LonelyCyborg 02-13-13 01:22 PM

Drink lots of water, bath everyday and 3-2 times produce homemade facemasks, apply that on the face. Other than that it is about the routine and lifestyle which puts an effect on your image.

detox 05-28-13 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rastronomy (Post 923587)

Please stop about those fears of "aging". You are awesome, whatever young or old. :cool:

tempered 06-01-13 08:56 PM

Some sunlight is healthy to get, but good that you wear sunscreen. Might want to have vitamin D levels tested periodically through blood work, if not supplementing. I'd say yeah, if you're pale and veiny, it's probably from sun avoidance. :p

I've found that retinol and pycnogenol creams help with glowing. Retinol is said to increase sun sensitivity somewhat.

Nellie 06-02-13 01:20 PM

I use formula 10.0.6.. It's good

FR33D0M D3NI3D 12-13-14 12:47 AM

if you have really bad skin i'm sure if you were to see a dermatologist they could help

FR33D0M D3NI3D 12-13-14 12:59 AM

i have a friend who had really bad skin he went to the dermatologist a few times & they cleared it up real good he only had to visit a few times i know i could do with going myself