Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   LGBT (https://www.takethislife.com/lgbt/)
-   -   I hate it... (https://www.takethislife.com/lgbt/i-hate-81190/)

LittleIzzy 01-18-13 01:37 PM

I hate it...

I hate being single, and not for the usual 'OMG Luv' reasons either. I hate it because I feel like something's missing... Like some kind of... I don't know... Level of acceptance isn't there. I'm a FtM transgender and it just seems like I can't find anyone remotely close to The One because of it.

I'm not completely open about it though. Only my really close friends know about it.

I just feel like... Well completely straight guys are pretty much out of the question... For the most part they are only interested in 'complete' females... And gay guys are, for the most part, interested in natural males... Same goes for lesbian/straight women...

I guess my only options are bisexuals, pansexuals and the other sexualities between straight and gay/lesbian.

Sometimes its just depressing though... I mean... I don't even really fit in with girls or guys socially.

I don't know what to do...

Cmon 01-18-13 09:42 PM

My friend who is MtF transgendered felt the same way for awhile. She got rejected by a lot of men who didn't approve of her but she winded up finding guys eventually. As long as you go out and be yourself somebody will eventually accept you for who you are :)

LittleIzzy 01-20-13 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cmon (Post 912251)
My friend who is MtF transgendered felt the same way for awhile. She got rejected by a lot of men who didn't approve of her but she winded up finding guys eventually. As long as you go out and be yourself somebody will eventually accept you for who you are :)

I really do hope so. And that's great that your friend found someone who accepts her for who she is.

Cmon 01-20-13 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleIzzy (Post 912842)
I really do hope so. And that's great that your friend found someone who accepts her for who she is.

Good luck! Somebody will understand you and care for you just the way you are! Best of luck - Micah

LittleIzzy 01-20-13 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cmon (Post 912857)
Good luck! Somebody will understand you and care for you just the way you are! Best of luck - Micah

Thank you! It seems hopeless sometimes but Iknow that eventually I will find someone. It could be days from now or years down the road... It just gets depressing sometimes.

Cmon 01-20-13 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LittleIzzy (Post 913061)
Thank you! It seems hopeless sometimes but I know that eventually I will find someone. It could be days from now or years down the road... It just gets depressing sometimes.

If you're ever down just let it out to people~ The people on this forum are very supportive as well! Feeling depressed or lonely isn't something many people like.