Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Love and Relationships (https://www.takethislife.com/love-relationships/)
-   -   Help! Somebody help! Please! (https://www.takethislife.com/love-relationships/help-somebody-help-please-73/)

shadowAKA086 06-24-06 02:34 PM

Help! Somebody help! Please!

I need help! Please! Dear God please help me! See, I'm trying to get my girlfriend to love me again, and I said this:

Hi Jill! It's just me again. I was just wondering if I could as you a couple questions; first, I was wondering if... if you're going to... to stay with me to see if our relationship works again? It's just that... when you called me "honey" last time you signed off, it was the only thing that kept me alive today. I love you so much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I promise that if you... if you hook up with me again, you'll never ever see my bad side again... I just love you so much, and I need to be with you... please... please... let's just go steady for a while... please... I'm begging you... I'm begging for my life, which is your love... I might get another job, but I'll send every penny I get to you to show you how much I love you... to show you how much I need you and your love... you also said that in time you'd heal, and I just... I just really really want us to be lovers again... has any man before me ever been so determined to keep a relationship with you...? I swear to you Jill, I love you... any other man out there would only want one thing... I wouldn't care if we never did that... in fact, I'd cut off my own genitals just to prove it to you... I drank a ton of caffeine today, and it still didn't make me feel any better... you're the only thing I need to feel good... with your love, I would never ever need to take another pill ever again... well, I guess that's it for now, honey... I really really love you, Jill... please... I'm begging you to believe in me, trust me, and love me again... I swear I'll never ever show you my bad side again... please... I'm begging you... I'll literally die without your love and your happiness... please... oh God please... please... I'll... I'll let you go for now, my love... I'm also begging you to call me when you get back online... I'll call you tomorrow, honey bunny... bye for now...

And her response was this:

Listen Tyler, why did you keep calling me when I specifically told you I wouldn't have my phone with me? I was out last night; I went to see Click. And when I said I wanted alone time I meant it, so far I haven't gotten any alone time at all.

To be honest, I don't think it will ever work between us ever again. It's not that you don't love me, and it's not that I don't have feelings for you. I do care about you and I do have feelings for you, but the problem is things are different between us now. I'm not going to heal. I won't be able to. It's not a question of whether I love you or not, it's a question as to whether I can forgive you, and I don't think I can. Like I said, verbal abuse is just as bad as physical abuse. The cuts run just as deep.

Dear God please!! Please help!! Her email is trblastoff@bellsouth.net
Talk to her!! I want to die!! I just want to die...!!

irishred 06-24-06 03:23 PM

you still here shadow? i'm ready your message now. just want to make sure you're still on

Shaydar 06-24-06 03:24 PM

Can you tell us more about what happened? Irish and I are here

irishred 06-24-06 03:26 PM

and how long you dated....are you teenagers, 20 somethings...what?

so sorry you are sad and hurting. we'll listen.

shadowAKA086 06-24-06 04:53 PM

Well... one day, she said she wanted to break up with me, and I got angry. I raised my voice and cursed and was just generally a huge jerk. After this happened, I realized that I made the biggest mistake of my life... I tried to show her that I still love her, but she kept saying that she couldn't heal. We're both teenagers. I've already attempted to kill myself today, but it didn't work... she's in pain too, and I need someone to talk to her... please... God please help... I just want her love back...

Shaydar 06-24-06 05:24 PM

I understand you love her, but sometimes when we love someone they may not feel exactly the same. You said you are teenagers. It's possible she may not be ready to be in love as deep as you yet. Please don't take it out on yourself. You weren't in the wrong for being angry when she wanted to break up. Is her love worth your life? Have you tried talking to someone?

shadowAKA086 06-24-06 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaydar
I understand you love her, but sometimes when we love someone they may not feel exactly the same. You said you are teenagers. It's possible she may not be ready to be in love as deep as you yet. Please don't take it out on yourself. You weren't in the wrong for being angry when she wanted to break up. Is her love worth your life? Have you tried talking to someone?

I love her so much... I would gladly give my life for her... that's how much I feel for her. And as far as talking to someone, yes; I'm talking to my family here on TakeThisLife.com.

Shaydar 06-24-06 05:39 PM

*hugs* We are happy to be your family. I wish I could make it better for you and give you what you want.

shadowAKA086 06-24-06 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaydar
*hugs* We are happy to be your family. I wish I could make it better for you and give you what you want.

Just knowing that people care about me and are concerned makes matters so much better than what they were before I discovered this website.

irishred 06-24-06 07:34 PM

You hang in here with us, Shadow. I am soooo glad that you are here this evening. I don't think killing yourself would serve ANY purpose at all. It wouldn't bring her back.

When you yelled and cursed at her, what did you say? That may help a little here to see what her perspective might be.

You know dying isn't the answer. You are hurting and in pain. You are miserable. You are angry at yourself. You want to be forgiven. But none of this is worth death. No love is worth dying for unless you jump in front of someone to keep them from being hit by a bus or something.