Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   The Pet Place (https://www.takethislife.com/pet-place/)
-   -   Gus is back..but only for a short time.. :) (https://www.takethislife.com/pet-place/gus-back-but-only-short-time-72631/)

joanna 05-13-12 09:12 AM

Gus is back..but only for a short time.. :)

3 Attachment(s)
Salty...........here he is. As you can see..those ears are even bigger and still flop around.
He is a cutieeeeeeee... He always makes me smile.
I mean.. its impossible to NOT smile with Gus.
He is 9 months old.I hope you all like the pics
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiig hhhhuuuuuuugggggggggssssssss
& much love.. ALWAYS !!!

Attachment 3608

Attachment 3609

Attachment 3607

XXC 05-13-12 09:14 AM

he is gorgeous!!! I love his eyes

joanna 05-13-12 09:17 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Most recent pics of Gus

Attachment 3610

Attachment 3611

Attachment 3612

joanna 05-13-12 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XXC (Post 745642)
he is gorgeous!!! I love his eyes

Aww, thank you XXC.. he is gorgeous yes.:hug:

ferrets 05-30-12 02:56 PM

He has grown so much Joanna, his ears are so big.Sweet sweet Gus.
Its lovely to see him and you Joanna.Missed you both around.
Take care both of you :hug:

saltyrose 05-30-12 07:13 PM

Oh Joe..... you can't even know how these pictures of gorgeous (underlined) King Gus brightened my day ...... and mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact I haven't been on the forum in awhile and wish now I had checked earlier ......... my what a cutie he has become and a charmer too!!! :biggrin:He will never fail to lift my spirits :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hope all is well with you Jo ..... and Saska and Liza too ... you must all be so proud of what a handsome young King your darling Gus (he of the brilliant blue eyes and floppy ears) has become ... please give him tons of hugs and kisses from his freind on a foggy distant shore :hug::hug::hug::hug:

and many thanks and hugs to you too dear Jo!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Joanna))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))

dax 05-31-12 12:51 AM

Thanks for the pics Joanna! Always good to hear from you and see gus too.

praesepe 06-08-12 07:09 PM

I like how he looks like he is smiling! Awww sweet dog :)

joanna 07-10-12 06:22 PM

I never ever thought this would happen...

3 Attachment(s)
But it did.. :) Gus' ears don't flop any more.. they stay up.. and they
look even bigger now....... he looks soooooooo so funny. Such a cutie.

Here are the latest pics of him. He will be a yr old next month. Its been a yr already.. my goodness.... :(

Thank you to everyone that posted and said nice words about my Gussy...

Attachment 3717

Attachment 3718

Attachment 3719

ferrets 07-11-12 10:59 AM

Oh my Jo, he really is so cute. His ears are standing stall indeed^_^ hehehe
Massive :hug:'s to you both xx

dax 07-11-12 01:45 PM

oh my ....how he's grown so much! thanks for sharing joanna

saltyrose 07-13-12 07:15 PM

Oh Jo ..... my goodness how spectacularily wonderful....... he is all "grown Up" (: And so very dapper too .......absolutely still love those ears and something so very magical in his eyes! Thank you so much for sharing .... I sooooo needed a "real" smile and just even the name "Gus" can tug the corners of my lips ........ he is lovely, truly,truly lovely! And to think he is a year now ...... Happy Happy Birthday Gorgeous Glorious Gus! So very nice to see you again (:

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((((Gus&Joanna)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))

p.s. just lovin' those ears!

joanna 08-02-12 08:26 PM

Gus is here....... again :)

3 Attachment(s)
Firstly... thank you to everyone that posted and said nice words about Gus.. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug:

Gus is well...... stronger than ever. His ears stay straight up.. He flops them down when he wants to though...but they go up again :) He doesnt like summer much..its waaay to hot for him.. poor cutie :( but....I do my best to keep him nice and cool.. and as I do for the rest of the huskies.

I can hear him now.. he is outside.. running around.. dragging some piece of wood.. He loves wood. I dont know why.. :)

Liza is good too.. for her age. She still struggles with her epilepsy..but she's a fighter. I love her to death. She will be 14yrs old this year..

and Saska.. .. he is healthy as well. When he runs..he gallops :) Even though Gus is his son.. they don't get on too well. So... dad and son keep away from each-other :)

So its time for Gus pics.......... Enjoy..

Thank you once again for the comments. You all make me smile..and I love you all very very much. Dont ever forget that.. please. ...:hug:

Ok.. time to stop talking.. here is Gus :)

Attachment 3754

Attachment 3755

Attachment 3756

joanna 08-02-12 08:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Aww.. look at Gus here...... :) Such a sweet pup huh???? Looking at pics of him as a pup.. just makes me realise even more how much he has grown. He is MASSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachment 3757

ferrets 08-03-12 01:03 PM

Joanna, you know how I feel but Iam going to say it anyway

GUS IS THE CUTEST AND SWEETIES!!!! LOVE HIM AND THE REST OF YOUR HUSKIES!!!

:hug:'s to you all :)

dax 08-05-12 12:00 AM

gotta agree with ferrets...thanks for sharing joanna...miss chatting with you.

saltyrose 08-06-12 05:05 PM

Oh Jo ..... so very beautiful and regal ... "Gorgeous Gus" .... still smiling I see (: How cute to see the changes from when he was a wee little one ..... yet there is no mistaking those eyes and his love for you reflected in them! Thank you for posting these (:

joanna 08-07-12 12:30 AM

Thank you guys for your loving comments about my Gus.. He is such a sweetie. He just isnt MY Gus..he is your Gus as well :)

Much love to all of you.......

joanna 09-17-12 05:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Firstly I must say this: SALTY..MY DEAREST SALTY. SENDING YOU MASSIVE HUGS AND EXTRA LOVE. MISS YOU.. xxxxx

Guess who decided to pop in and say hi?? GUS :) I took this pic 2 days ago with my phone. Just look at him. And look at those earssssss!!! Aww.. my cute Gussy. This dog is a true blessing. Even when I feel really low and depressed-which is often..he always manages to make me smile. LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM.

Sorry for any pms I havent replied too..but in all honesty..Ive been feeling really bad.. depressed and just really crappy..and have kept to myself. Secluded in my own little world.

I think of you all often..you know who you are and I love each one of you.

Maaaaassive hugs and muuuuuuuch much love as always.

Here is gorgeous Gus

Attachment 3837

Oh..and my wonderful Liza too. This pic was taken about 2 weeks ago.

Attachment 3838

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

ferrets 09-17-12 10:17 AM

Joanna,
Gus is soooooooLovely, his eye's, his ear's, he is so cute.
Liza is so sweet to, she looks like she is smiling :) Her eye's are lovely too.
Something about huskies eye's that get me so smiley and makes happy.I could get lost in those eye's.

Iam glad Gus makes you smile, and please don't worry about replying, we all understand and we just hope you are ok and we are always here for you.Take your time replying, we are always here and thinking of you.

Massive :hug:'s to you and the huskies. Love you to Joanna.
Take care and we are here for you :hug:

saltyrose 09-18-12 12:38 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....... this post MADE my day!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Gus truly is special ..... brings me a smile so true, and a warmth to my heart to know there are two very beautiful souls in Greece (Jo and her Gus) sharing time and hope during very difficult times ... I can picture the 2 of you on a beach somewhere, walking side by side just knowing the love for the other is always there .... and that too makes me smile! (:

Jo ... thank you soooooooooo much for the massive hugs!!!!! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug::hug::hug::
AND MASSIVE LOVE FOR YOU TOO FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too have been "in seclusion" .... but it really touches my heart when I hear from my wonderful friends here at ttl ..... especially since I know you all know how difficult the days can be when we are depressed :frown: It is important That I know you are all still "hangin' in" .... even if we can only touch base every so often! :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Gus you continue to rock, your soulful eyes and silly ears make me smile and your Mama Liza is so very beautiful, thank you for taking such special care of our dear Jo!!!

With much love from a rocky eastern coastline ......... from a little bird who thinks you all (like Jo says .... you know who you are) are blessings in my life!!!!

xoxoxoxo....... Salty

dax 09-26-12 01:44 AM

Oh joanna....i do hope you feel better soon. Miss you too. Thanks for the wonderful pictures of your huskies!!! Such beautiful dogs. thanks for sharing!

joanna 10-28-12 10:03 PM

Firstly, thank you for all your nice comments about Gus and my other huskies. It makes me smile to know that you all love the pics so much. Ive missed you all very much. But I could never forget you..ever. TTL will always have a special place in my heart and so do all of you..and you know who you are.. :hug::hug::hug:

Gus is doing good. The thing with Gus is this: When he is over excited to see me.. he loves biting. Of course, his tail goes like crazy and his ears go all the way back so he is playing..but what he doesnt realise is that he has soooooooooo much strength..So the next day , my arm is black and blue. Full on bruises :) I love him though.He truly is a blessed dog. He just makes me smile.. even when I dont want too.

Liza and Saska are doing good too. I bought Liza these shoes that help her to walk. She is old and she kind of drags her back feet..so these shoes help her lift her legs..and she just loves walking now. She doesnt give up. Tough Liza I must say. Saska is only 2 years younger than his mum(Liza) but gosh..he is looking so good and healthy, thank God. I will take pics of the both of them and post them soon.

But today is dedicated to Gus. .my gorgeous Gus. I hope you like the pics.

As always, love you all very much. And miss you all dearly.

joanna 10-28-12 10:13 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Photos of Gus.. :hug:

Attachment 3907

Attachment 3908

Attachment 3909

Attachment 3910

Attachment 3911

saltyrose 10-29-12 12:53 PM

Darling beautiful Gus ... you have done it again ...... In the middle of crazy wind, rain and wrangy cats (due to the storm they are running around like crazy lunatics :eek:) ... but yet in the midst of all this chaos you have made me smile :biggrin:

You have grown into such a big ole' fellow and yet the magic puppyness lives on in your smile and floppy ears ..... truly you really do smile don't you .... I have decided that you are remarkably intuitive ... thanks for bringing sun into this dark and dreary day! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

And thank you to your wonderful friend Joanna for taking the time to post your pictures :hug::hug::hug::hug:

Stay safe all fellow TTL'ers in this crazy Sandy storm!!

joanna 11-06-12 06:57 AM

Thanks everyone for your kind words about my cute Gus.He is a cutie, a true blessing. Hugs and love to all of you:hug::hug::hug:

joanna 11-06-12 08:50 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This is Gus when he is in a playful mood. One ear
up, the other down :)

Attachment 3925

Gus has his eyes on something. I pretended I had a snack in
my hand so I could take the pic :) aww..poor Gus.

Attachment 3926

dax 11-06-12 12:08 PM

Yay!! more pics of Gus! thanks joanna....hope you are doing better.

joanna 11-09-12 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dax (Post 872430)
Yay!! more pics of Gus! thanks joanna....hope you are doing better.

Aww, thats ok dax.:hug: Glad you like the pics of Gus.
Im...the usual I guess..Im not quite sure what that "usual" means..but anyway..:confused::frown:

big hugssssss

dax 11-18-12 03:17 PM

:hug:::hug::hug::hug::hug:

ferrets 11-22-12 10:44 AM

He is sooo lovely Joanna :) you know how I feel about him hehehehe ^_^ :hug:

Dudleydoright 12-22-12 10:54 PM

Oh my goodness!! I just want to love on him!! What a beauty!

Lorrytruck 01-16-13 02:17 PM

Oh he's cute! <3 What gorgeous eyes.

joanna 02-21-13 09:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
He is back.. Gus that is. Sorry Ive been away for soooooo long..but..but.. you all know how depression is. :frown:

Thank you to everyone that posted sweet words about my Gussy :) He is adorable.. and cuter than ever.

Attachment 4105

Attachment 4106

LonelyCyborg 02-21-13 10:13 AM

So loveable.

joanna 02-21-13 10:28 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Im not quite sure if Ive posted these ones here.. if I have, just ignore them.

The collage pic is Gus as a puppy..right up until today :)

Attachment 4107

Attachment 4108

joanna 02-21-13 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonelyCyborg (Post 925817)
So loveable.

He is I know.. :hug:

joanna 02-21-13 11:06 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 4109

Attachment 4110

Attachment 4111

saltyrose 02-22-13 09:20 PM

Dearest Jo ... you have definitely not posted these pics of our Gorgeous Gus ..... oh my, what a character ... once again I could not help but smile .... such charisma ... such charm! So truuuuuuuly encompassing all that is "Gorgeous" in life ..... unconditional love, joy of each new day and sense of fun ... love the pic of his tongue hanging out (:
Thank you my dear friend Jo ....... I so understand how depression is!!!
Love you!
Salty

ferrets 02-28-13 04:24 AM

Hehehehe, Hello sweet Gus, you have grown so much already and what a cutey you are :)
:hug::hug::hug:
(sorry haven't got much words right now, feeling off) x

naomi 03-02-13 06:56 PM

he's beautiful :)

andrewmcspandrew 03-03-13 01:51 AM

He's wrong :=] You know how dogs are supposed to get be cuter as puppies and then become less cute? He is so doing it backwards :=]

What a lovely dog. His blue eyes are just amazing. Totally makes me miss having a dog.

dax 07-17-13 07:07 PM

Looking forward to any updates.....hope you are doing well Joanna, miss you!

joanna 10-16-13 08:36 AM

Hey guys.. got a few latest pics of Gus.. need to upload them, will do that soon... promise.. Miss you guys.. xx

joanna 06-02-14 03:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Gus is back! Here is my cutie, he will be 3 yrs old in August. Hope the pic shows up cos Im using my phone..Attachment 7386

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

joanna 07-15-14 08:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My precious Gus. He always makes me smile. Always <3
Attachment 7618
Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

joanna 05-02-15 05:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 8690

I havent posted a pic of Gus in ages... so here he is... Isnt he just sooooo cute?? :heart: