Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Inspirational Music and Movies (https://www.takethislife.com/inspirational-music-movies/)
-   -   it's kind of a funny story.. (https://www.takethislife.com/inspirational-music-movies/its-kind-funny-story-68797/)

sweet release 01-15-12 05:41 AM

it's kind of a funny story..

well i didon't really know if i should post here, or in the depression movies, but i guess here- because it's more inspirational than depressing.

so yesterday i watched this movie called, it's kind of a funny story

it's about this depressed teenager- it starts with him going towards a bridge but his parents saying wait.. stop, don't do it- what about your sister, what about the new bike we bought for you?. he says oh... i never thought of that, and steps away

anyway- he checks himself in to a mental hospital, where he's asigned to the adult floor- 3 north. even though he's only 16, the other level is under refurbishment- so he goes on the adult floor.

anyway.. to cut a long story short, while he's in their- he meets this guy called bobby, who turn out to be real good friends. he also falls in love with someone, and gets a lot of calls from home.

anyway- by the end of the movie, he really does not want to go. firstly because he likes bobby, and also because so many people made him laugh and be happy. they have given him an entirely new outlook on life.

oh... 1 thing i forgot to say, is that in the first few days of being their- he really feels he does not fit in with the others, but the therapist asures him- give it 5 days, you'll get used to it.

it's a light hearted commedy- there are some real funny lines in it, and the acting's just great. it's not too bad if you're looking for a movie that can perhaps show you both sides

steven 01-17-12 12:57 PM

: )

steven 01-17-12 12:58 PM

I think I might like to watch it.........................sounds interesting

stillalive 01-23-12 06:26 AM

like that film :smile:

steven 01-23-12 06:41 AM

What is the name of the movie?

steven 01-23-12 06:42 AM

Sorry, I should have read your post more carefully. It's kind of a funny story. I got it now. Again, sorry

sweet release 01-23-12 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steven (Post 688882)
What is the name of the movie?

the movie is called:

" it's kind of a funny story.".

It's Kind of a Funny Story Official Trailer #1 - (2010) HD - YouTube

steven 01-23-12 10:49 AM

OK thanks I got it now. Sorry for not paying more attention to your post.

sweet release 01-23-12 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steven (Post 688965)
OK thanks I got it now. Sorry for not paying more attention to your post.

no worries.

think we were trying to post their at the same time.

:d

steven 01-23-12 11:37 AM

: )

take care and all the best.