Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Abuse (https://www.takethislife.com/abuse/)
-   -   Will the pain ever stop? (https://www.takethislife.com/abuse/will-pain-ever-stop-59242/)

pixystyx 04-10-11 05:22 PM

Hi Ryebread! I am glad you are doing better, I am glad you got away too, I know it is not easy. My mother really ruined me, and I am still not sure if I can or want to keep on. I have the physical and mental pain every day to remind me, hard to forget it when it is always there.. Maybe someday I will get up the courage to tell the whole story, maybe I will try a little at a time or something. Thank you for your encouragement, it does give me some hope. pixy

pixystyx 04-10-11 05:26 PM

Hi Old Lady! Thank you for you post.. please give me a little time to think about this, not sure what to say right now.. pixy

pixystyx 04-10-11 07:35 PM

Hi! Sorry about that, became too much too fast. sorry..

ryeb 04-10-11 07:50 PM

There were days I thought I could not go on. There are still days I feel like that. I personally think the only thing that keeps me going some days is my son. I have been going to the gym too, and that is helping. I had a long period where I was medicated and still would not crawl off a couch. Now, I have a bad day, but have like two good days around it. There is hope. I just really hope that soon you can get in an enviroment that will help nurish a healing process for you.

pixystyx 04-10-11 08:09 PM

It is so nice that you have a son.. It must be one of the best things..

Lightsworn 04-10-11 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pixystyx (Post 602125)
You become afraid to talk, afraid to let the feelings out, wanting the pain to end. Ashamed of what you have become.
Last night you made me cry, no one has been nice to me in a long time. I honestly did not end up here looking for help, I was looking for ideas, please don't think I am a monster or something.I am sorry.

I see no evil in you, nor do I see a monster in you. I do not blame you, nor do I see fault in what you were thinking. I am actually glad you had those ideas, because its what lead you here to me. And I hope I have truly become someone you can communicate with, and talk to about the good and the bad. Have no fear, I am not here to judge you, i am only here to help and talk with you about anything anything at all. Do not be afraid to open up to me, whether its through here, through email, msn, Aim, i am always willing to talk and help out any way I can. All you need do is ask.

pixystyx 04-10-11 09:08 PM

Thank you, I really don't know what to say.. It was more than an idea, more like a fail.. Sometimes I am so confused, not sure what to do. Not even sure how to explain everything, how to start, how to stay in order, how to keep from wandering... sigh...

Lightsworn 04-10-11 09:14 PM

You can take it one step at a time and start from square one. I am here to listen always. If u dont feel comfortable posting here, I have a private Email and MSN/aim account I can be contacted on. Everything will be kept between us. There is no reason for you to carry a burden alone.

pixystyx 04-10-11 09:31 PM

maybe I will do a little at a time, give me time to think though..

Lightsworn 04-10-11 09:33 PM

No rush needed, you have all the time you need. Its hard opening up to strangers, but its usualyl the strangers who are the better listeners. Sometimes they are also the ones who betray us. No rush needed at all. Take all the time you need. Move at your own pace, and no one elses.