Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Science and Technology (https://www.takethislife.com/science-technology/)
-   -   COD:Black Ops (https://www.takethislife.com/science-technology/cod-black-ops-51908/)

NoPointinLying 11-19-10 12:43 PM

COD:Black Ops

Don't know if this is the right place to put this, don't think it really fits under the "Fun and Games" thread.

Just bought the new Call of Duty Black Ops, I admit I only really bought it for the online play. It gets really really addictive, and when people have their headsets on it does be funny. But the story is actually alright. I really wasn't expecting it to be that good. Want really mention it here in case people are planning on getting it.

I have it for the PS3, anyone here play it online?

Abomination 11-19-10 04:33 PM

Never played it, probably never will...but someone called it CoD:BlOps. And I laughed. Because it sounded funny.

That is all.

UselessOne 11-26-10 09:43 AM

Yeah looks like fun game for MP but cant afford it.

Lonelyone 12-02-10 10:56 AM

Yeah i got it for PS3, its awsome online! I havent played it for a week as im working away from home, but cant wait to get back on it... proper addictive!:eek:

Dead Radio 12-02-10 11:50 AM

I rented it for the 360. Great game. Hard to beat on Veteran difficult but can be done within a rental period.

Lonelyone 12-02-10 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dead Radio (Post 548404)
I rented it for the 360. Great game. Hard to beat on Veteran difficult but can be done within a rental period.

:eek:WHAT!!!:eek:
Now your just showing off :) I had a hard enough time on normal dificulty, epecially that level where you have to kick the napalm down the hill. I was that close to throwing my controller out the window. I dont like that trearch has put in the endless spawning of enemys, but overall they done a blinding job on the game

Dead Radio 12-02-10 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonelyone (Post 548409)
:eek:WHAT!!!:eek:
Now your just showing off :) I had a hard enough time on normal dificulty, epecially that level where you have to kick the napalm down the hill. I was that close to throwing my controller out the window. I dont like that trearch has put in the endless spawning of enemys, but overall they done a blinding job on the game

Yeah kinda showing off :) Just proud because it took me a full day of trying to beat two levels. Level 4 and SOG where the enemies keep respawning. Thats the two hardest levels in Veteran. Pain in the freakin ass. No other levels contain respawning so once you get past SOG it is not too bad.

Lonelyone 12-02-10 12:59 PM

i tried to play through MW2 on veteran, couldnt get passed level 2. so lwered the dificuly, then i couldnt get past level 5 or 6 so lwoered it again to normal. Basically i suck at campaign, although i do rock online :)

funnybone 12-08-10 02:49 PM

ha ha ha, i'v beaten it on veteren and found it challenging, im even thinking of modding it to make it more difficult, well, once they release the modding tools........... or if they release the modding tools.
BC they didnt with MW2, buggers!:mad:

lol i think the only reason peaple bought it is BC of MP.

i think i wasted my money though BC the damned thing is just a modified MW2 game ruuning on same engine and capabiliteis, they must be rolling in money.
they could atleast have put it on the frostbite 2 engine:frown:

NoPointinLying 02-08-11 07:29 AM

Just thought I'd add a bit more to this, I know its an old thread.

Just wanted to know if any played during the Double XP weekend just gone? If so how many ranks/presitges did you do?

I got up to 3rd Prestige =) Nuketown 24/7 was so fun! Although I did get sick of it after awhile, but now I have a taste for Headquarters and Domination lol!