Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Inspirational Quotes and Stories (https://www.takethislife.com/inspirational-quotes-stories/)
-   -   Thoughts * Feelings * Actions = Results! (https://www.takethislife.com/inspirational-quotes-stories/thoughts-feelings-actions-results-47442/)

WinnerButLoner 09-08-10 06:32 AM

Thoughts * Feelings * Actions = Results!

Attitude is Contagious - Would Anybody Want Yours?

That about sums up article. And moderators, I am NOT putting up advertisements! Only inspirational articles ffs. I'm trying to help not sell ANYTHING! lol

3THIRD 09-08-10 08:01 AM

Thanks for sharing! I found the article interesting. I agree with what it says, I really do, I just don't always have the energy to put into feeling UP!!!!!! LOL!

3t

WinnerButLoner 09-08-10 09:56 AM

Then I should find you an article for motivation then! I was thinking about putting one of those up, maybe tomorrow.

mackice 09-08-10 10:10 AM

Well I can't relate to all the plant metaphors lol, though I am sure there is wisdom in the article. This reminds me of my cousin, he is a life coach (groan) and he's always trying to get me to stand in front of the mirror grinning at my reflection whilst repeating like a parrot that i'm the most beautiful and intelligent woman in the world! Needless to say I flee from the room when I see him. I just can't grasp the art of false enthusiasm!

brandysnap 09-08-10 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinnerButLoner (Post 509001)
Attitude is Contagious - Would Anybody Want Yours?

That about sums up article. And moderators, I am NOT putting up advertisements! Only inspirational articles ffs. I'm trying to help not sell ANYTHING! lol

AINT THE RIGHT ATTITUDE win. "LOL"

WinnerButLoner 09-08-10 12:40 PM

sorry Brandy haha. Just didnt like my post being deleted just because she was talking about some resort thing at the bottom of it.

MelodyBunny 09-12-10 08:25 PM

I really enjoy the articles that you post. I especially liked this one :smile: Thank you for this! It reminds me that I need to become clearer about my goals and the person I want to become, because right now I feel aimless and unmotivated.

Quiet1 09-12-10 08:39 PM

I have an autographed copy of the book this article is based on, "Secrets of a Millionaire Mind." It's my favorite book. A close prodigy of T. Harv Eckert came to speak at a convention my company held.

WinnerButLoner 09-12-10 09:13 PM

Might have to check that book out quiet, thanks.

Glad you enjoyed melody, I just think this part of forum is the least active and I am trying to put things up daily on here for people to be less depressed and motivate yall!