Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Other Hobbies (https://www.takethislife.com/other-hobbies/)
-   -   For Guys: How Do You Get Haircut (https://www.takethislife.com/other-hobbies/guys-how-do-you-get-haircut-47358/)

User123 09-06-10 08:03 PM

For Guys: How Do You Get Haircut

Ima get one soon and I dont wanna do what I been doing for the past couple years, what do you do?
I get a 2 and 1 and fade

GreenDroid 09-07-10 06:15 PM

I can't even get haircuts anymore without getting depressed. The girl I kinda dated/hooked up with used to cut my hair and she did it really good. Didn't even use clippers she just used scissors and I always looked and felt like a million bucks. Well to answer your question, I used to just get a 5 and 3. Nothing fancy but I am boycott cutting my hair for a while. I don't care about my appearance anymore cuz no one else does. Might as well just show off my ugliness instead of trying to hide it.

User123 09-07-10 09:23 PM

I know what you mean but I have to or my mom'll yell at me about it -_- I just needed to know cuz i need a new way to cut it

GreenDroid 09-09-10 12:25 AM

Hahaha I remember I didn't cut my hair for six months and my mom would yell at me everyday to cut it. Idk what kind of hair you have but I do a 3 on the side, have it cut around fingers length on top and get it thinned out a lot cuz I have a lot of thick hair. Then I do a little wave with some pomade. I do the wave cuz thats just what my hair naturally does in the front. If I try to fight it and so something else with it then it just looks dumb. I hate my hair.

User123 09-09-10 07:30 AM

Lol i grew my hair for a couple months but cut it cuz it got too annoying, hearing it when i slept on my side going in my ear and putting headphones on with hair going in too lol

pseudo 09-14-10 05:33 PM

Short on sides & in back, long-ish on top. 90's style, lol. :thumbsup:

I need to get mine cut, and I'm thinking about going to somewhere like SportClips where they give you a shampoo & neck & shoulder massage too, but I don't know if that's too "weird" .. like borderline prostitution or whatever. :confused:

ps

Hysteria 09-24-10 08:20 AM

Well, I'm assuming you're african american by your hair description, so I don't think I'm gonna be able to give you any suggestions lol. I usually get my bangs angled, kind of an emo looking thing. Short on the sides and back.

Ghostnyourmidst 09-24-10 08:24 AM

Well, for years I didn't get a hair cut. I grew it almost to my waist.:smile:

Then I got old and started shaving my head.:frown:

Funny, my dads a barber. When I was young I wouldn't let him cut it, and now I don't have anything to cut.:confused:

Abomination 09-24-10 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudo (Post 512198)
Short on sides & in back, long-ish on top. 90's style, lol. :thumbsup:

I have something similar...ish. I've only had one hairstyle all my life, I think. And I don't even know what is it called. Been going to the same barber too. I don't use any hair products either, part from shampoo...and water.

Goose 10-06-10 09:40 PM

I cut my own hair because I am too poor to afford a haircut.

Kuutar 10-07-10 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghostnyourmidst (Post 516622)
Well, for years I didn't get a hair cut. I grew it almost to my waist.:smile:

:hug:

Best man hair cut style ever is never cut it! There is much of sites of man hair cuts, lot of pics, google, print and give picture to your hairdresser.

down7ill 10-08-10 07:31 PM

I pretty much get the sides and back short with the top not that much shorter. I've had a mohawk before. It was a foot long and red. When I spiked it, it looked like a spartan helmet. It was pretty sweet.