Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Grieving (https://www.takethislife.com/grieving/)
-   -   To mommy (https://www.takethislife.com/grieving/mommy-45709/)

wakemeplz 08-07-10 03:23 AM

To mommy

i just felt like venting

To mommy

I feel so lost you left me here all alone. I’m still a kid myself how do I survive without your love? I’m so sorry mommy. I hurt u, I didn’t mean to. I didn’t I swear. I know you cant hear me now. I only wish you could. You always told me you’d be here a long time, to see me grow up and marry a man. Im sorry mommy that will never happen. It was bound to come out some time… I wonder if you would have hated me if I told you the truth. If you see me now you know. I’m sorry I lied… mommy sometimes I need a hug but there’s no one there to give one. Then I break down again and again. Mommy before you left did you know they would treat me like this. I hate it I’m not shit. Why should I be treated like it? I forgot that how I treated you. I’m sorry again. I guess that karma really does come back on you, but you told me you always get back twice what you lose. I lost you now I have her but… I don’t know if that’s what you meant…. since you left I kinda went numb lost all feelings then she came and I feel again I remember all the good memories of you not all the bad…. I remember when I was five and you were driving me to my birthday party. you actually got me to wear a dress. well im going to go call meg. I’ll write later I wish you’d get this but you wont.

I love you
you’re one and only,
baby girl

my mom died in Jan. of this year it's still fresh... denial doesnt help this does a little....

OldLady 08-07-10 07:55 AM

:hug:

From a Mom who lost her Mom recently.

I read your note and wanted to tell you something special about Moms ... there is nothing you can do that would make your Mom hate you. When we tell our daughters, we want to see them grow up and get married, what we are really saying, is that we want to see them grow up and be loved.

I am glad that you have someone who loves you and can hold you in your grief.

:hug:

blackrosesXbleedinghearts 08-09-10 04:07 PM

:hug: glad you got that out hun :hug:

wakemeplz 08-10-10 06:48 PM

>.< i actually cried like not just a few tears i cried... guess it was a break down but it kinda helped, crying....

blackrosesXbleedinghearts 08-11-10 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wakemeplz (Post 495648)
>.< i actually cried like not just a few tears i cried... guess it was a break down but it kinda helped, crying....

i've told you time and time again, there's nothing wrong with crying now and then :hug:

wakemeplz 08-11-10 07:30 PM

yea yea in kno :P damnit y r u always right

blackrosesXbleedinghearts 08-11-10 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wakemeplz (Post 496062)
yea yea in kno :P damnit y r u always right

:biggrin: