Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Science and Technology (https://www.takethislife.com/science-technology/)
-   -   Which videogame are you currently playing? (https://www.takethislife.com/science-technology/videogame-you-currently-playing-34890/)

Xelha 01-27-10 09:23 AM

Which videogame are you currently playing?

So, for the gamers out there, which game are you currently playing?

I'm sort of playing 2 at the moment. Final Fantasy Tactics for PSP and Rune Factory for DS. I love FFT, but it's sooo long. :P I started playing Rune Factory because one of the people I'm living with got a Wii for Christmas and has been playing a Harvest Moon game. After that I suddenly had this urge to go play something Harvest Moon-related. :P

510178 01-27-10 10:15 AM

I actually have many video games but I played Mass Effect yesterday. I found out for the first time that if your buddies die then they're dead for good. It's not like Knights of the Old Republic. :(

Sweet Denial 01-27-10 10:17 AM

Mario Kart for the DSi. =) It's currently the only one that I have, unfortunately. But it's fun, so I have no complaints.

Xelha 01-27-10 10:22 AM

510178, the same kinda thing happened to me in FFT when I first started playing. When a character of yours is KO'd, you have 3 turns to revive it, and if you don't then it's gone for good. I didn't know this... and I lost like 3 or so characters before I realized what was happening. And then I couldn't figure out how to revive my characters. I don't know why I always have that issue in FFT games.:redface:

R4D 01-27-10 12:02 PM

WoW, on scrashield legion, for horde. Used to play Enemy territory QW, Wolfenstein, Serious Sam.

510178 01-28-10 10:41 AM

I played more of Assassin's Creed last night. Assassinated another "villain." By now I think myself and my character are starting to suspect we're being used.

Patriot83 01-28-10 10:45 AM

Last thing i played was mass effect, although haven't had much time for it and haven't really gotten into it yet.

510178 01-31-10 08:33 AM

I was wrong about Mass Effect. Your friends are revived once the battle is over, fortunately. I wish they'd try a little harder to keep themselves alive, though.

Quiet1 01-31-10 09:33 AM

Pokemon Stadium, Marvel Superheroes, Marvel vs. Capcom 1, Clock Tower 1 (SNES), Pokemon Crystal, and Yoshi's Story.

510178 01-31-10 10:58 AM

I played Assassin's Creed 2 today. When I was playing the first one I always thought I should get some kind of reward for killing enemy soldiers since I killed so many. In this one you can rob the bastards when they're laying on the ground. :)