Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Science and Technology (https://www.takethislife.com/science-technology/)
-   -   2012 Poll (https://www.takethislife.com/science-technology/2012-poll-31666/)

xViCkYx2009 01-20-10 06:46 PM

I dont think so.. all crap

excess 01-21-10 11:50 AM

Haha, spot on, Arthur :)

Ghostnyourmidst 01-21-10 11:57 AM

I'm not sure, ask me again in about 3 years.:biggrin:

Mankind may cease to exist but I'm sure the world will go on without us, probably even be a nicer place. I might stick around and check it out. Hey! I said mankind may cease to exist, not Ghostkind.:wink:

510178 01-26-10 07:28 PM

I know the theory about the solar storm but even if that happens it won't really be the end of the world. It'll just seem like it for a lot of people.

Kuutar 09-23-10 06:42 AM

There is always hope it is going to end. 2012 is as good year for the end than anyone else :smile: .

strawberry bitch 09-23-10 06:50 AM

I Guess i will know from my very kind Aussie friends!! if they make it, then we are in for a party!!!!! :biggrin:

Abomination 09-23-10 07:28 AM

It is just stupidity, there's been thousands and thousands of "doomsday" dates predicted in the past. And every single time when that day comes...nothing happens. And then they predict another date using their twisted, insane little logic of theirs. Nothing but absolute rubbish and it's disheartening to hear how many people actually believe it every time.

Venom 09-23-10 06:23 PM

Yea that's pretty much how I think of it

Uncomfortably Numb 09-23-10 09:15 PM

Nope, the world's not going to end in 2012. The planet should be able to support life for another 500 million years.

But wait, we're still fucked! I figure a major part of civilization will collapse in the near future. Overpopulation, running out of oil, and climate change together mean that it's very possible that a large portion of the world will starve to death in the next 50 years. Climate change is already causing crop failure, demand for food is only increasing, and when we run out of oil, good luck transporting the food we do have. Doomsday!! Doomsday I say!!!

*runs screaming out of the thread*

Kuutar 09-24-10 03:11 AM

lol Uncomfortably Numb

Human race is terminator, it wants to destroy everything, it is going to happend, human race kill itself, there is no need someone else to do that.

Sometimes when I read news about our murders I wonder why our country want to kill itself to extinction. There is so less of us, so less but still we want to kill also rest of us :confused: .

I despise human race, humans are stupid, so stupid... So greedy and so cruel :frown: .

Now when people have tried this evil and shytful way, why we just do not use rest of the time for turn things upside down and skip the shyt and keep the love and good things?

Oh mayas, mayas, make some tricks happend and give new time for the world... time for light and happiness... :biggrin: .

Yeaah :tongue: World really need hippies and twinkies to lead the world :hug: