Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Things that make you happy (https://www.takethislife.com/things-make-you-happy/)
-   -   What would you do if u won million dollars? (https://www.takethislife.com/things-make-you-happy/what-would-you-do-if-u-289434/)

TooMuch 04-24-20 03:33 AM

What would you do if u won million dollars?

I would quit my job, pay my credit cards and cut the credit cards up then fly to a beach...probably the Caribbean. Just need a break. Then take time to think about where I want to live permanently. Move out of my current hometown

Aries 05-05-20 08:18 PM

There's many thing's I would love to do, but the reality is what I should do. First off, I would get my daughter a bigger house for her & my 5 grandchildren. Being stuck in a 2 bedroom home is nice, but she needs a bigger property & rooms. Besides her bigger house/property, I would purchase a bigger vehicle for her. Next, I would pay forward, what other's have been kind enough to help me in my time(s) of need. This would be help that I received within my past. You have to always pay forward, what other's have been so kind & unselfish to help you with. Next on my list. I would donate money to a human society, because I truly love animal's. I would also donate money for Cancer & homeless people. Along with that give some people that need food, clothing, or just provision's for their family. That would be in the form of gift cards. Finally & honestly, donate something to TTL. This place & the people within it, have saved my life, helped me out & cared more than the majority of people I've met; ever. That's what I would do IF I would win that kind of monies.

GigglyLife 01-13-21 02:27 PM

pay my debts, invest and go on a vacation

Xerxes 02-03-21 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TooMuch (Post 2945380)
I would quit my job, pay my credit cards and cut the credit cards up then fly to a beach...probably the Caribbean. Just need a break. Then take time to think about where I want to live permanently. Move out of my current hometown

Would you move to the Caribbean permanently? :vacation:
I can understand moving out of your hometown, I've lived in the same place for most of my life. Things begin to blend into the background, and it becomes more difficult to find new and exciting experiences. Have you given any thought to where you'd move? I'm not sure where I'd go... I've always been attracted to the mountains; I love being surrounded by trees. Unfortunately there's a much greater risk of bushfires in those areas :juggle:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries (Post 2946104)

There's many thing's I would love to do, but the reality is what I should do. First off, I would get my daughter a bigger house for her & my 5 grandchildren. Being stuck in a 2 bedroom home is nice, but she needs a bigger property & rooms. Besides her bigger house/property, I would purchase a bigger vehicle for her. Next, I would pay forward, what other's have been kind enough to help me in my time(s) of need. This would be help that I received within my past. You have to always pay forward, what other's have been so kind & unselfish to help you with. Next on my list. I would donate money to a human society, because I truly love animal's. I would also donate money for Cancer & homeless people. Along with that give some people that need food, clothing, or just provision's for their family. That would be in the form of gift cards. Finally & honestly, donate something to TTL. This place & the people within it, have saved my life, helped me out & cared more than the majority of people I've met; ever. That's what I would do IF I would win that kind of monies.

That's beautiful Aries :smile: And yes, they key word is *IF*, it's always a long shot

Quote:

Originally Posted by GigglyLife (Post 2955852)
pay my debts, invest and go on a vacation

Nice and simple, but I'd probably do the same. I'd get a house too, and pay off my mother's mortgage on her house.

dletond 03-25-21 06:00 PM

Pay all my debts and invest and share some to the needy