Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Depression (https://www.takethislife.com/depression/)
-   -   We all have a purpose (https://www.takethislife.com/depression/we-all-have-purpose-289388/)

InSearchOfPeople 04-06-20 06:22 PM

We all have a purpose

I’ve been reading and thinking a lot.
I came up with a theory, that makes sense to me (my personal understanding): each one of us is a set of spirits, a cluster of energy, that was put together to fulfill some missions.

The missions could seem not so much significant to us, but can have huge meaning in the greater scheme, and be an important part in chain of events.

Regardless of my severe depression and my intensifying wish to disappear, I can track some events where I was miraculously “saved” or taken out of some bad situations with possibly very bad outcomes.

I like to think it means I perhaps have not fulfilled all of my missions yet? Does it mean I should just hang tight through this storm and better days are yet to come?

Or may be what I am experiencing it’s that last moment of hope and positivity right before my end?

You know, like Avicii Feeling good. Or like the last cigarette before the psychogenic death...

Aries 04-16-20 09:46 AM

InSearchOfPeople~Hope you don't mind my thoughts here. I read & even re-read what you wrote. To me, maybe it's because you're destine for something greater than even you can fathom? Maybe the "dark clouds" looming overhead, will soon pass & be out shinned with nothing but good, wonderful & happier time's/event's/moment's within your life. To me, you always have to "ride out" the bad thing's & the good thing's, while they may not always last the longest, stay the most positive & forethoughts within our lives/mind/heart/soul.

InSearchOfPeople 04-16-20 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries (Post 2944944)
InSearchOfPeople~Hope you don't mind my thoughts here. I read & even re-read what you wrote. To me, maybe it's because you're destine for something greater than even you can fathom? Maybe the "dark clouds" looming overhead, will soon pass & be out shinned with nothing but good, wonderful & happier time's/event's/moment's within your life. To me, you always have to "ride out" the bad thing's & the good thing's, while they may not always last the longest, stay the most positive & forethoughts within our lives/mind/heart/soul.

Thank you for your thoughts 🤗🙌🏻

AllButGone 04-27-20 11:09 AM

But why should you give a damn about fulfilling a purpose someone else made for you? I'd say create your own opportunity, stick it to the man, and therefore, even our tiny, self-made destinies can have an impact. At least, on ourselves. It may not give you comfort; however, in my opinion, it helps me center myself in my ability to control my life and not let others do it for me. That's just my theory. After all, everything's just theory, waiting to be proven or disproved and dismissed as never having any consequence, right?

Prycejosh1987 12-04-20 01:56 PM

That is one way of looking at something.