Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   News (https://www.takethislife.com/news/)
-   -   Michael jackson (https://www.takethislife.com/news/michael-jackson-25394/)

brandysnap 06-26-09 03:56 AM

Michael jackson

Michael jackson - the greatest = my hero = r.i.p

brandysnap 06-26-09 03:59 AM

Ive only just heard - i dont know how to feel- i dont want this

Venom 06-26-09 04:02 AM

I really didn't expect that happening. I was like wow. Rest In Peace

silent cry 06-26-09 04:08 AM

RIP michael. he is a legend

totallyamazed 06-26-09 04:59 AM

R.I.P.~ King of Pop

Unhappy19UK 06-26-09 05:29 AM

R.I.P.-Michael Jackson..

a true legend..

excess 06-26-09 10:11 AM

Michael Jackson was/is the legend of recent times. There will be no other quite like him, not for a good time at least. I know the world was divided on him based on his private life, but since my one true friend introduced me to the world of MJ, he has been more like a friend. I don't like all his music. I'm not even a fan of the "Thriller" album. To me he has always been this sweet, childish man with a beautiful smile. No matter what changes happened to his face, his smile always shone. It was a beautiful smile for a troubled man with no childhood. I know not getting a fulfilling childhood causes problems later on, i've been told the same of myself. Learning about this one small man, who really did change the world, and is proof that one man can make a world of difference.

I read about someone who met him in his later years, and said he was so frail, and his hand was shaking. One of those things I would imagine, knowing full well it would never happen, was to hold his hand just once, or be one of those close friends that holds him.

And as someone who forsakes any social life, friends or normality for the sake of music, this is devastating. I know everyon dies, I'm still heartbroken from the death of hide from X Japan.

Michael changed so many lives, influenced so many people and this will be well in the league of Princess Diana.

I found out last night. I didn't believe it, thinking, oh, more exaggerations. I thought he was probably just in a coma but, it slowly sunk in that the inevitable was coming. It wa confirmed last night, and this morning i checked the news incase it was a bad dream. I went to work and caught a glance at the newspapers on my way in.. It was too much, the lights, the people. After 45 minutes of trying to be ok, crying, going to the loos frequently and losing my temper at screaming kids, I asked to leave. My head was pounding. Now, i'm not one of the "fans" who would scream at him, follow him, and faint in his presence. And i know few would understand the way i see him, but i'm not normal and i don't live a normal existance.

But I know i'm not alone. Maybe here, but across the world I know other people are unable to function.
He may be gone (as incomprehensable as that is) but he will never die.

Rest in more peace that you were permitted while alive Michael. No one will hurt you anymore.
We love you.

brandysnap 06-26-09 12:22 PM

Very well said excess- spot on i wish i could have talked to him
luvd him and his family . We love you michaelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

splatno1 06-26-09 12:28 PM

The mans a legend and his memory will outlive many generations.....

RIP MJ

Sweet Denial 06-26-09 12:42 PM

I heard about it yesterday, on the news. Then again from 7 different people texting me. It's a very sad situation; someone dying is always sad. Can't say I was a huge fan of the man, but he was a legend. Rest in peace, Michael Jackson.