Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Grieving (https://www.takethislife.com/grieving/)
-   -   My friend passed away (https://www.takethislife.com/grieving/my-friend-passed-away-25374/)

Mousey 06-25-09 03:39 PM

My friend passed away

Just found out my girlfriend passed away on Tuesday. I only knew her through the internet and on the phone, but it was because of her that I was able to leave my then husband, she was always there for me no matter what. She just gave birth to a baby boy 2 1/2 weeks ago, she died from a ruptured aorta. She was only 37. She has 2 girls, young teens, who lost their father less than 2 years ago. And now their mother has passed.

I'm so sad, I'm so shocked. I don't know what to do.

BrokenWings 06-25-09 03:50 PM

Im so so sorry to hear about your lose Mousey..Connections through the internet are as real as any kind in this world, dont let anyone tell you different the feelings we feel when we laugh and cry together through a screen are here and they are just that: real..

Nothing I can say will make you feel better...but I hope you do.

excess 06-25-09 04:17 PM

Oh my god... i;m so sorry...
To lose someone with such significance to your life, and her children... the 2 week old baby...
Saying sorry doesn't make a scrap of difference I know.
My regards to yourself, and her children.
Words are no help in a situation like this... Just, keep hold of the good memories, and how she helped you.

take care

Blue Girl 06-25-09 04:18 PM

oh, wow, mousey.. . that's awful. ...
is the baby's father involved with her other children? what's going to happen to the kids? :(

love4pancho 06-25-09 04:23 PM

*hugs* mousey

totallyamazed 06-25-09 05:18 PM

So sorry Mousey...(((((((((((((Comforting Hugs)))))))))))))))))))

Zoe 06-25-09 05:53 PM

Sorry For your Loss Mousey I No it must be so hard for you

(((((((((((Mousey))))))))))))

Mousey 06-25-09 08:26 PM

Thanks everyone. I'm still not sure how I feel. Sad, of course. It's almost like a bad dream and I'm just waiting to wake up.

I'm struggling with this suicide attempt as it is, having to handle the sudden death of a close friend is just too much to handle right now. I just don't know what to do. I feel ...unresponsive I guess. Like a zombie.

LookingForHope 06-25-09 08:34 PM

Hang in there mousey please do. I am so sorry for your loss and know you must be in shock. Take care of yourself and allow yourself to grieve and know our hearts go out to you and that we are here for you.

Take care

boulevard-traveler 06-26-09 10:18 AM

I'm so sorry about your friend Mousey...(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))