Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Male Issues (https://www.takethislife.com/male-issues/)
-   -   desperately want to get laid (https://www.takethislife.com/male-issues/desperately-want-get-laid-226658/)

Black Sheep 11-01-15 03:18 AM

desperately want to get laid

I'm 22 years old and I fear it may never happen. I suffer from extreme social anxiety and have been isolated for over 10 years. As a result, I never developed the ability to socialize. I cannot make friends or sustain any kind of long term relationships. I don't go out anywhere. Ever. Unless it's with family. I just go to college and come home everyday. The anxiety is so overwhelming that I've never even really talked to a girl before.

Besides socializing, I struggle in many other areas... I don't have hobbies/interests, I'm not good at anything, I don't have a job, I'm not independent, I live with my parents, I'm physically scrawny, I have average looks, and I have numerous medical issues. Based on all of this, I know my chances of attracting a female are extremely slim. Relationships seem out of the question. Yet despite this, I'm cursed with having a strong sex drive and a need for validation from females.

I really just want to get laid by a hot girl. I feel like it would fix my self-esteem and help pull me out of this depression. I feel so worthless when I hear about all the guys my age and younger screwing hot women. Sometimes I honestly feel suicidal over the fact that I'll probably be celibate forever. It's so fucking unfair.

js58 11-02-15 09:17 AM

A physical relationship with someone who genuinely cares for you is infinitely better than meaningless, casual sex with a prostitute or a as a result of a drunken one night stand. But if your desire to have sex is so strong that it's seriously effecting your health then perhaps you should consider visiting a prostitute.

Once you've had sex you'll realise that it's not that big a deal. It's certainly not worth suicide/thoughts of suicide.

Juno 11-02-15 06:36 PM

I was 24 when I had my first kiss. These things sometimes just take time. You should put your energy into maximizing the ways you interact with women, to increase the odds of finding someone that wants to be in a relationship with you. Do not rush into sex with someone just for the sake of it, and certainly not with a prostitute. That's not what your first time should be about.

Black Sheep 11-05-15 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by js58 (Post 2333234)
A physical relationship with someone who genuinely cares for you is infinitely better than meaningless, casual sex with a prostitute or a as a result of a drunken one night stand. But if your desire to have sex is so strong that it's seriously effecting your health then perhaps you should consider visiting a prostitute.

Once you've had sex you'll realise that it's not that big a deal. It's certainly not worth suicide/thoughts of suicide.

So I have heard. I just don't feel like relationships are possible for me. I don't even know how to hold a conversation.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juno (Post 2333402)
I was 24 when I had my first kiss. These things sometimes just take time. You should put your energy into maximizing the ways you interact with women, to increase the odds of finding someone that wants to be in a relationship with you. Do not rush into sex with someone just for the sake of it, and certainly not with a prostitute. That's not what your first time should be about.

I will probably be in my 30s by the time I get mine. What's the point if I'm no longer at my peak and the women are no longer in their prime? I wish it could happen when it's supposed to happen, like it does for all the other guys my age.

buffalove 11-10-15 06:06 PM

@Black Sheep man I wish I was there to help you. I'm kind of in the opposite boat, as far not being able to find the right woman. But this is about you. There are other people out there like you and understand what you're going through. I know this may sound super crazy but eating a little more and hitting the gym for a couple weeks will completely transform your body, you'll feel self worth and you will be attractive to the opposite sex. It helped me a ton when I was younger. Have you ever considered it?

Black Sheep 12-13-15 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buffalove (Post 2339466)
@Black Sheep man I wish I was there to help you. I'm kind of in the opposite boat, as far not being able to find the right woman. But this is about you. There are other people out there like you and understand what you're going through. I know this may sound super crazy but eating a little more and hitting the gym for a couple weeks will completely transform your body, you'll feel self worth and you will be attractive to the opposite sex. It helped me a ton when I was younger. Have you ever considered it?

I'm late responding to this but thanks for the reply. My anxiety is currently far too severe for me to go to a gym. In fact, that might be one of the settings/situations I fear most. I'm starting to work out at home a bit since I'm no longer in school and I have nothing to do. So far it has been pretty discouraging :(

I know it could be worse but I fucking hate my genetics man. This useless body just wasn't built for survival. I feel so weak and pathetic. Since I last posted here I developed a new physical problem that's making my life even more frustrating. I break out in hives and get extremely itchy whenever my body temperature increases. It gets so bad that I bleed from scratching. I'm taking medication to alleviate the symptoms but drowsiness and muscle fatigue are side effects. It seems like new obstacles pop up as soon as I start trying to improve my life.

Black Sheep 12-14-15 09:46 AM

*sigh*

I wish prostitution was legal and affordable.

Black Sheep 01-01-16 02:39 PM

Imagine being in your mid 20s and still being a virgin. Imagine if you had never even talked to girls all your life. Imagine feeling like it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for you to ever have a relationship. That's my life and it's torture. I wish I didn't have a sex drive. I just feel like shit right now.

SensualGirl 01-01-16 08:21 PM

I was a 22 year old virgin....

btw mid-20s or early 20s?

ForeverWithoutAVoice 01-02-16 06:55 PM

There's nothing wrong with being a virgin in your 20s, 30s, 40s, or even 80s. Let's just get that out of the way first. There is so much pressure for people to lose their virginity that it almost completely ruins the first time when it does happen. I think sex is much more enjoyable when there is no pressure. You just let things flow naturally. Though, I'll admit...I am hardly the expert on romance as I've never had a significant relationship, so feel free to dismiss my observations as fluff.

One thing I know for sure...those guys who are bragging about their conquests? They either A) are lying or B) they don't know how to treat or respect women. Don't EVER be like those guys.