Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Suicide (https://www.takethislife.com/suicide/)
-   -   I just want to get out of this world (https://www.takethislife.com/suicide/i-just-want-get-out-world-220585/)

TipTop321 09-08-15 03:29 PM

I just want to get out of this world

it's horrible

i hate life

if you say there's hope, nope.

human's are fucking scum

scum bags

no respect for other creatures

we aren't how humans are supposed to be.

it's a pitty, life is all about fortune and pride - a higher class means you're a better person

there are a few people who don't care about money

selfish pigs in this world

i really would like to kill myself

not for attention

i'm serious

i've simply had enough of being in this filthy world.

i just want to kill myself some way

TipTop321 09-08-15 03:45 PM

I want to kill myself i really mean it

i just want to be dead forever

it would be good knowing you don't exist/can't think

BatteredBaby 09-08-15 03:55 PM

scum bags that suck the soul and creativity out of anything left well enough

the song is la llorona (the weeping woman)
a cover done by someone

BatteredBaby 09-08-15 03:57 PM

Dont.. please

BatteredBaby 09-08-15 04:00 PM

I've tried suicide twice the first time i couldn't do it in the moment and blacked out..
the next just didn't work. DONT DO IT. The pain of the technical mistakes is horrible on my body. the pressure rides on me DONT DO IT

BatteredBaby 09-08-15 04:03 PM

Music is escape

Quote:

Originally Posted by TipTop321 (Post 2279761)
I want to kill myself i really mean it

i just want to be dead forever

it would be good knowing you don't exist/can't think

Don't think then.. Don't exist.. Slip into your own world with music.. Let it transfer life blood into you from the sense of listening

p1uto 09-08-15 06:41 PM

sometimes we have to remember those who survived saying they realised they didn't want to die after all.

Dania 09-08-15 10:18 PM

TipTop. Please don't. Please come back here.

Malak111 09-09-15 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TipTop321 (Post 2279713)
it's horrible

i hate life

if you say there's hope, nope.

human's are fucking scum

scum bags

no respect for other creatures

we aren't how humans are supposed to be.

it's a pitty, life is all about fortune and pride - a higher class means you're a better person

there are a few people who don't care about money

selfish pigs in this world

i really would like to kill myself

not for attention

i'm serious

i've simply had enough of being in this filthy world.

i just want to kill myself some way

Don't kill yourself physically. It's not your physical self that is causing you the pain, is it? If you want to get rid of the pain, you must kill whatever aspect of yourself is truly causing it. Look deep inside yourself for the answer and you'll find it's not your physical existence that is causing you the pain. It's not the external environment of living in a world filled with evil humans that is causing you the pain. It's the existence of what is known as the ego that is causing you suffering. The things you mentioned that you attribute the cause of your pain to are not what is actually causing the pain in you, but rather it's your resistance to the way things are that is causing the pain.

Let that last line sink in. What is going on external to your body can not possibly be the cause of pain in any case, but rather your interpretation and reaction to said environment. To eliminate the suffering, eliminate the resistance to the way things are. Acceptance and surrender = peace.

TipTop321 09-09-15 04:58 PM

I dont want to kill any part I just want to die live is not worth living.. in just crying here to myself like usual I have no friends or anything I canr make friends and dont want to