Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   News (https://www.takethislife.com/news/)
-   -   Boy (7) imprisoned in dark bedroom (https://www.takethislife.com/news/boy-7-imprisoned-dark-bedroom-21512/)

Memory Of Lights 03-07-09 08:31 PM

Boy (7) imprisoned in dark bedroom

This story makes me sick: :mad:
Outrage in France over plight of boy locked away for seven years by his parents - Times Online

It cant even imagine how someone could do something like that to a child, and i almost cried when i first read the story...

Sweet Denial 03-07-09 09:16 PM

Why are people so horrible? This is just sick. There are so many people out there who shouldn't be allowed to procreate. These people being some of those people.

Sweet Denial 03-07-09 09:23 PM

Okay, so, I just read it.

Those two people are sick. I agree with the article; a prison cell would have been better than that bedroom. What Dylan said, when the police found him? That's sad.

Zoe 03-07-09 10:38 PM

Its really sick if you watched opera last week the same thing happened to a girl in the states and a family saved her and she was 5 years old didn't no how to go to the bathroom how to feed her self and how to talk... it was such a sad story.

silent cry 03-08-09 04:18 AM

its so sad how people can treat their kids like that.

Memory Of Lights 03-08-09 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoe (Post 241400)
Its really sick if you watched opera last week the same thing happened to a girl in the states and a family saved her and she was 5 years old didn't no how to go to the bathroom how to feed her self and how to talk... it was such a sad story.

:mad:
Things like these doesnt really make me want to live in this world...
People should need a license to have children.. I mean, you need licences for things that are alot less important.

Sweet Denial 03-08-09 08:42 AM

The only problem with that, though, is that it's hard to license. If you needed a license to have children, it would mean you needed it to have sex. Since sex is a basic human need, it would be making such illegal without said license. Which, in turn, goes against the Constitution (for America).

I agree, though, that something should be done to ensure that children are getting the care and love they deserve and require. This kind of thing cannot continue to happen. It's appalling, and almost makes me hate being part of the human race.

Memory Of Lights 03-08-09 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Denial (Post 241500)
I agree, though, that something should be done to ensure that children are getting the care and love they deserve and require. This kind of thing cannot continue to happen. It's appalling, and almost makes me hate being part of the human race.

Couldnt have said it better myself :smile:

Zoe 03-08-09 02:35 PM

It's sad really how many kids get lost in the system that's supposed to save them.

Sweet Denial 03-08-09 03:36 PM

I agree 110%, Zoe. It is really sad. Something ought to be done to fix it.