Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Abuse (https://www.takethislife.com/abuse/)
-   -   something im embarressed about... (https://www.takethislife.com/abuse/something-im-embarressed-about-20478/)

Unhappy19UK 02-25-09 11:15 AM

i confronted my cousin about what he did to me when i was younger (masturbated over me needing a wee badly) and he just told me 2 f**k off :( i feel like crying :(

totallyamazed 02-25-09 11:20 AM

Your cousin can't face what he did because he has alot of problems to begin with! Or he would never have done that to you!
Now that you've confronted him, you must move on, get into therapy or something like that.
You were very young when that happened and no one blames you for your cousins actions!
Good Luck, and hang in there!

packyourbags 02-25-09 11:23 AM

(hug)

no... god.. what a bastard!!!!!....

but TA is right. he must have horrible problems, to do that to you.

dear.... you need to talk to someone that can help you deal with it, be it a parent, or a professional...

i'm so sorry...

(((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))

Unhappy19UK 02-25-09 11:24 AM

thanks TA...

I confronted him but i feel no better :( i understand that he found it arousing but i just want to know why he did it to me :( he wouldnt even listen 2 me all he did was say it was nice watching me squirm and then told me 2 fuck off :( im already in therapy btw :(

packyourbags 02-25-09 11:26 AM

:(

don't let him get to you though... ((((((((((hug)))))))))))

Unhappy19UK 02-25-09 11:27 AM

thx 4 the reply PYB ...

he does have some problems, ur right...

im in therapy now n mite consider telling them about what happened...

packyourbags 02-25-09 11:29 AM

please do...
(hug)

and don't let the little jerk get to you.
you're so much more important :)

Unhappy19UK 02-27-09 02:23 AM

i was upset last night about what happened so i confronted my cousin again and demanded an answer for why he had to do what he did, and he groped me! :( then shoved his hand down the front of my trousers :( and told me he wants sex with me :( i wanna cry again...

packyourbags 02-27-09 02:27 AM

really... omg... why are you doing it to yourself>?

you know the guy is a jerk by now!

he's not going to apologize, or say sorry. he obviously has some serious problems, and your confronting him only makes it easier for him to take it out on you!!!

seriously, it sounds almost like you are seeking out reasons to be sad over...

dear... i'm so sorry if this comes out judgmental, this is not my intention.
but if you want to feel better - this is definitely not the way to go.

get some help, talk to a therapist....
but don't go looking for sympathy there! it will only get you hurt.

(hug)

shade

Peteofva 02-27-09 03:02 AM

Gosh that cousin of yours REALLY needs a talkin' to- why do people think it's okay and can get away with being sadistic I'll never know.

Sorry you're going through that UK, especially when you're doing such a good job of trying to move ahead.

Kick that dude's ass! (just messin but it makes me angry).

I hope you feel that the therapy setting is a safe place to talk about these things- simply for the comfort of it.

Best,

Pete