Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Eating Disorders (https://www.takethislife.com/eating-disorders/)
-   -   starting tomorrow (https://www.takethislife.com/eating-disorders/starting-tomorrow-17998/)

silent cry 11-10-08 12:44 PM

starting tomorrow

not eating starting tomorrow.... im too fat.. need to lose weight.. get rid of my ugly belly

Blue Girl 11-10-08 12:52 PM

Re: starting tomorrow

aw, hun, try to do it sensibly if u need to lose weight ((hugs))

silent cry 11-10-08 12:53 PM

no. sensible ways doesnt work.

Blue Girl 11-10-08 01:06 PM

:(

silent cry 11-10-08 01:09 PM

sorry

Blue Girl 11-10-08 01:27 PM

((((hugs))))

silent cry 11-12-08 11:49 AM

well ive been good for the past 2 days... and only had one bowl of soup with a small bread roll to go with it.. and thats all ive eaten the whole day. hurrah.. fat belly going down :)

Screw 11-12-08 12:51 PM

You need to take advantage of your metabolism to lose/maintain weight. Maximize it by eating something every 3 hours or so. When you finish eating something, see what time it is and add 3 hours which is when you will eat again.

Since you would be eating several times a day, don't eat too much. If you are concerned about consuming too many calories, eat foods that are low in them. In other words, foods that are made mostly of water such as fruits and vegetables. Fresh fruit, not dry (raisins and prunes are dry and have way more calories per ounce than fresh grapes for example).

If you eat this way then your body will constantly burn calories and you don't even have to exercise. Of course I recommend exercise as well to speed up the process.

Finally, if you insist on eating just a little bit of food a day, I think you should take a multivitamin daily to ensure that you are getting proper nutrition.

silent cry 11-13-08 04:41 AM

i dont need vitimins.. ile b ok..ive been ok for years.

i guess in a way im starving myself as a way to self harm.

Screw 11-13-08 08:39 PM

Starving youself is unhealthy. If you add in daily vitamins then it is still unhealthy but at least you will get the nutrients you need. It's not like vitamins have calories or anything. Taking vitamins may help you lose weight, but they won't result in gained weight. What have you got to lose? I guess a little bit of money.

You said you don't need vitamins. I disagree, unless you start eating what most people call a "balanced diet" meaning you eat a variety of foods that contain many vitamins, minerals, etc. Since you are trying to eat very little, you obviously are not getting those essentials. Hence my recommendation for the vitamin.