Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Male Issues (https://www.takethislife.com/male-issues/)
-   -   How do you let a girl know you care? (https://www.takethislife.com/male-issues/how-do-you-let-girl-know-13026/)

Profile0100 01-02-08 02:50 AM

How do you let a girl know you care?

Hello Gentlemen.

I am just curious as to the other ways a guy may let a girl know he cares.

I myself wont say it too often, especially not early on in a relationship, but I let them know the feelings are there.

So, how do you let her know?

Zetsumei 01-02-08 03:23 PM

You do it in your own way. Make sure it is a way she can understand though. Some people say I care by saying I care, others say I care by hugging or something else. It is really hard to say how to say it because every situation is different. You really gotta look inside yourself for the answer. Girls love little notes, poems, stuff like that. Flowers are good too, got my gal some for Christmas, she loved em.

Profile0100 01-03-08 02:09 PM

I have no trouble letting a girl know I care. I jsut want to know what your favourite ways of letting your girl know you care are.

tiggrr 01-10-08 11:10 PM

I think when you remeber things like their b'day or special events that lets them know that you're thinking of them and so like them. Of course, you could just say it too if it's the right time. Never assume they know.

Profile0100 01-23-08 08:28 AM

As much as I dont mean to be, I can be forgetful when it comes to special dates. I know the date, i know its coming up, but next time I am aware of the current date, its too late.

tiggrr 01-23-08 08:50 PM

Welcome to the male race. We all forget dates and whatnot b/c we just do. But that's why it impresses them all the more b/c they know that we suck, normally, at remembering these things and so put in a special effort when we do actually remember.

Profile0100 01-25-08 09:03 AM

LOL! Yeah, were pretty bad at something I guess.

Thanks for posting.

ctheokas 02-29-08 02:04 PM

Recently, I wanted a woman to know I cared very much about her. I did it by helping her with her dream (to be a filmmaker... but that's my dream, too, so we kinda helped one another), and by being there for her when she needed someone to talk to about whatever problems she was having. I have also said it to her, but from past relationships I've learned that it's better to back up your words with actions. Doesn't have to be some flowers-and-candy type thing. But you have to do something. Don't just talk the talk. Walk the walk.

shadowAKA086 03-10-08 09:29 PM

Okay, this is what you do (but don't do this early in the relationship; wait until it's gotten serious (REALLY serious)). Buy her 12 roses; 11 real, 1 fake. Hand her the boquet and tell her: "I'll love you until the last rose dies." If she feels the same way, it'll really let her know you care. If she's like my ex, don't bother. ^^_^^'

Mousey 03-10-08 10:45 PM

Ooooooooo Shadow. Smooth. Very nice. :D

*username* 03-11-08 05:30 AM

That was someone's av on here for a while, I remember

shadowAKA086 03-15-08 05:36 PM

Really? I knew I saw it somewhere, but I had forgotten where?

*username* 03-16-08 03:55 AM

I can't remember who it was. BS2007 maybe? i could be completely out? actually.. maybe it was jstreba1.. i think that's it.. i used to have a copy once, then i lost all my images with first half of alphabet file names.. anyway.. **WAYY** off topic, sorry, my bad