Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Success Stories (https://www.takethislife.com/success-stories/)
-   -   I've changed a lot...For the better. (https://www.takethislife.com/success-stories/ive-changed-lot-better-115625/)

TodayTomorrowNever 09-02-13 10:11 AM

I've changed a lot...For the better.

Tomorrow I turn 21 and I've been reflecting.

It's pretty cool/weird to see how far I've come in life. The last about year I've discovered I'm not as unintelligent as a I thought, a bit pretty than I thought, and my friends and family are amazing.

I've become more outgoing and made a ton of new friends, got back in contact with old ones. I've discovered who I want to be. And I'm starting to care a lot less about what people think about me. I've had great everlasting memories.

I graduated from high school top 10%. I joined the military but then was discharged not far after. Not sure if I want to go back. Now I'm in school and passing with High Bs and As. I just passed a very important licensing exam. I know I want to work in the medical field.

Yoga and running help make a worlds difference in my life too. Even though I'm injured right now. :rolleyes:

My life is sort of taking a very positive direction. It's cool and weird. Epically remembering the point in life when I was really depressed and suicidal and had failed two high schools and cut off all my friends. It's like woah. :biggrin:

dax 09-02-13 12:34 PM

oh TTN I was wondering about you!!! Glad you are doing well and wish nothing but the best for you.

pixystyx 09-02-13 09:53 PM

happy birthday.. :) :celebrate:

i'm glad you are doing good.. :)

**happy little pixy dance**

(((((((((((((((happy hugs)))))))))))))))

surfcaster 09-03-13 10:53 AM

it's truely wonderful to read that you are healing and getting on with life, you.ve made some very positive steps and im sure you will keep it going.
great to hear

Aries 09-03-13 11:12 AM

TodayTomorrowNever - First of all, happy 21st birthday!:biggrin: :dance:It's wonderful to read your posting! I hope that things continue to get better & better for you! :hug:

TodayTomorrowNever 09-10-13 04:54 PM

Thank you guys! :D I mean I still get down ever so often but its like...lifes easier...Still stressful but...better.

I hope you guys are all doing well!:hug:

GoodTimez 12-10-13 01:25 AM

My T ! haha

First of all Happy Birthday !..im a few days late cause i don't come on here as much anymore, its great hearing your doing well, keep up the yoga & meditation, all the best :D

TooNumbToFeel 12-10-13 06:18 AM

Happy birthday :) It's good to hear that you've made some great progress, I hope to one day be posting in this forum with a similar story but like many of us here I have a LONG way to go, so congratulations! Take it easy :hug:

Melanistic 02-24-14 12:54 PM

That's so awesome to hear you're doing better! Happy Belated Birthday as well :)

I agree that looking back on the past to where you currently are can be so weird but amazing, especially when things have changed for the better! :)