Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   Book Club (https://www.takethislife.com/book-club/)
-   -   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows(no worries i wont tell) (https://www.takethislife.com/book-club/harry-potter-deathly-hallows-no-worries-11344/)

punkchiclet88 07-22-07 02:38 AM

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows(no worries i wont tell)

I know how some people here are reading the book so I wont let any information out.

I got this book at the midnight party last night and about 2 minutes ago I finished it.

Im not saying anythign except this book was amazing I loved it and I hope you do also.

My lips are sealed about everything :D

silent cry 07-22-07 08:02 AM

BT has finished reading it and i think she will agree with you

*username* 07-22-07 08:30 AM

I also agree with you punk... beautiful book...

boulevard-traveler 07-22-07 02:43 PM

i loved it; i think it was a perfect end to our generation's Illiad/Oydessy. I was crying around the end, to tell you the truth.

what i think is that for each generation; there is a great tale that offers adventure and realization that while some things are out of our control, we can make a difference.

The Illiad and Oydessy where the Ancient Greeks; King Arthur was for the Medieval; Lord of the Rings and Star Wars was our parents' and Harry Potter's ours...

punkchiclet88 07-22-07 05:35 PM

I just loved this book. I seriously think its the best one out of all of them.

Im just sad its over :cry: :cry:

bentnotbroken 07-22-07 06:03 PM

oooooooooohh,
i'm only 1/3 of the way through it so don't tell me what happens 'k? i can't wait. i'm really sad that it's the last book. i agree w/bt about the lotr and harry potter being our ilead/odyssey's. well-said.
peace,
bent

punkchiclet88 07-22-07 06:06 PM

no worries im not gonna say anything about it lol.
Yeah it is our Illiad/Odyssey

boulevard-traveler 07-22-07 10:12 PM

yeah...for me, it was a bittersweet feeling, because i've grown up with Harry and as much as i've enjoyed his adventures, it was time to say goodbye...you know?

suicidal_girl 07-22-07 10:13 PM

my mom just got the book today! but i have like 7 library books to read, plus 4 on hold at the library. so i cant read it until im done! omg im soooo excited and sad cuz its the final book..

Bella 07-09-08 02:34 PM

Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows(no worries i wont tell)

I cried through out this book....there are some really sad parts. But then there are the amazing parts and the end is just perfect, the whole book is wonderful. I agree....I grew up reading harry potter and now his story is over....its like a friend went away. But as we leave old friends/books we find new ones that are interesting in a whole different way.