Take This Life

Take This Life (https://www.takethislife.com/)
-   OCD (https://www.takethislife.com/ocd/)
-   -   Complete Recovery From OCD--Heixi Therapy (https://www.takethislife.com/ocd/complete-recovery-ocd-heixi-therapy-11148/)

heixi.jacky 07-05-07 03:37 AM

Complete Recovery From OCD--Heixi Therapy

I once suffered from OCD, Social Phobia and Depression and now have completely recovered under the guidance of Mr. Heixi, a famous Chinese psycho counselor, it is he who has given a totally new life, now I have translated his research findings in Social Phobia, OCD as well as other neurosis and share it with all the tortured souls in this world, I wish it will give you some hope in beating the mental beast in your heart.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to talk to me for more advice, I would like to share my experience of complete recovery from the nightmare.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Complete Recovery from OCD
OCD Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder is an anxiety disorder characterized by intense, recurrent, unwanted thoughts and rituals that are beyond the person's control. So when we speak of OCD, there must be 2 sides: one side is the recurrent unwanted thoughts, and the other side is your strong desire to get rid of these unwanted thoughts.
So from these 2 sides, we can work out the essence of OCD. The essence of OCD is that you are not willing to accept the existent objective facts and try to escape from it.
As we all know, all the matters have their own reason to exist in this world, they all follow the law of nature to exist in this world, the law of nature which cannot be disobeyed at all!
Remember the first time such weird idea came across your mind? Every person, during his or her life, more or less, occasionally would encounter such weird idea or action. So, however weird it is, it has its own reason to be there, it is reasonable to be there, it just appeared in your mind because of the law of the nature, but it pops up on the wrong person, it is you! If it pops up in other normal persons, they may neglect it or feel uncomfortable just for a short time at most, then they continue their lives and do what they should do, and forget such idea, but you, you are not like them! The bad personality created by the environment you have been living in since your childhood always renders you low self-esteem and self-denial. When you encounter such situation, you will not turn outside ( by ā€œoutsideā€

panga 07-05-07 07:14 PM

fuck off

Administrator 07-05-07 07:53 PM

Why, panga? For only 8 easy payments of $9.99, freedom from your obsessive compulsive disorder can be yours! Act now and we'll also throw in our instant cure for depression... why bother with expensive therapy sessions or pills when you can use our E-Z-Depression Remover?! Turn that frown upside down - now! It even peels potatoes and gets glassware cleaner than EVER before!

A limited number of magic wands have been created - don't miss out on yours!!! Call now, operators are standing by!!!

Mitza 07-05-07 08:00 PM

lol :)

Administrator 07-05-07 08:10 PM

See?! Mitza is happy and laughing already! Another satisfied customer! Don't thank me, thank "Mr. Heixi, a famous Chinese psycho counselor, it is he who has given a totally new life, now I have translated his research findings in Social Phobia, OCD as well as other neurosis and share it with all the tortured souls in this world."

Mitza 07-05-07 08:18 PM

You crack me up, dolphin. :)

Oh, and thanks Mr. Hexi. For making my day a little funnier.

Administrator 07-05-07 08:20 PM

Folks, Mr. Heixi will be here all week. Don't forget to tip your bartenders ;)

*username* 07-05-07 08:23 PM

What do we tip with, admin, tuna? or do you prefer salmon?

Administrator 07-05-07 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *username*
What do we tip with, admin, tuna? or do you prefer salmon?

Well, you can tip me tuna, but you don't need to tip our friend Mr. Heixi anything. I just did some Googling and, according to Heixi.com, you can receive unlimited, lifetime support from Mr. Heixi for the nominal fee of... (drumroll)...

$8,500.00

Seriously.

If anyone has a few extra bucks laying around and would like to give it a shot and let us know about how the treatment works out, please do. For the rest of my friends, though, please stay away from Mr. Hoaxy!

*username* 07-05-07 08:32 PM

Quote:

For the rest of my friends, though, please stay away from Mr. Hoaxy!
:lol: well said.