style, anyone? - Page 2
Take This Life  

Go Back   Take This Life > The Lighter Side > Diversions > Other Hobbies

style, anyone?

This is a discussion on style, anyone? within the Other Hobbies forums, part of the Diversions category; Originally Posted by Abomination Generic hoodie, generic t-shirt, generic jeans, generic boxers, generic socks, generic sneakers. That's pretty much my ...

join us
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-10, 05:35 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
blackrosesXbleedinghearts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: geographically? US. otherwise? Hell.
Posts: 3,818
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abomination View Post
Generic hoodie, generic t-shirt, generic jeans, generic boxers, generic socks, generic sneakers. That's pretty much my wardrobe. Long as they're comfortable, not offensively ugly and cover my genitals I'm happy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBetty View Post
lol generic.

I usually wear jeans, leggings, shorts, dresses on my bottoms.

Shirts, tank tops, tube tops, hoodies, and super long shirts.

Skate shoes, flats, flip flops, or low heels.. for my shoes..

((I love LONG shirts, dresses, hoodies, and flats.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodred View Post
I'm very bland. I usually just wear a black shirt and some jeans, usually black also. Vans shoes especially since I skate and they don't wear out as quickly as most. When its summer and its very hot... I tend to wear nothing but my boxers. Hair wise its sort of longish.. I have it quite messy... not in a trampy dirty way.. just haven't found a style I like enough, but it isn't too bad.
awesome. thanks for sharing, guys!
__________________
To use one's imagination is to be free of reality's limits.


Every year is made of months,
every month is made of weeks,
every week is made of days,
every day is made of hours,
every hour is made of minutes,
every minute is made of seconds,
every second is a moment,
a moment that could last forever.
These are what we call memories.
blackrosesXbleedinghearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-10, 07:47 PM   #12
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: US of A
Posts: 79
My Mood:
Default

I just wear sweatpants 24/7 (even in summer... they can get kinda hot but usually not unbearably so), a t-shirt (usually one with a black metal band logo on it, or a plain one if I can't wear one of my black metal shirts), and my Birkenstocks, which I also wear rain, shine, summer, and winter (in winter I just add socks).

I'm thinking about adding a few cuter tops, a few Gothic skirts, and fishnets to my clothes collection, just to wear something kinda fancy for my dates with my bf, but haven't done so yet.
Terato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-10, 12:28 AM   #13
Member
 
drkgrk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: around Boston, Mass. (USA)
Posts: 294
Default

I typically wear dresses or skirts with a nice top. (I own only one pair of jeans.) In the summer, I wear sandals. In the winter, I wear over-the-knee boots.

Despite the fact that I'm an ex goth and depressed, I own very little black clothing - most of my things are red.
drkgrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-25-10, 02:59 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
blackrosesXbleedinghearts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: geographically? US. otherwise? Hell.
Posts: 3,818
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terato View Post
I just wear sweatpants 24/7 (even in summer... they can get kinda hot but usually not unbearably so), a t-shirt (usually one with a black metal band logo on it, or a plain one if I can't wear one of my black metal shirts), and my Birkenstocks, which I also wear rain, shine, summer, and winter (in winter I just add socks).

I'm thinking about adding a few cuter tops, a few Gothic skirts, and fishnets to my clothes collection, just to wear something kinda fancy for my dates with my bf, but haven't done so yet.
your usual sounds comfy and nice, but you may want to change it up a lil but i do love it!!! heehee
__________________
To use one's imagination is to be free of reality's limits.


Every year is made of months,
every month is made of weeks,
every week is made of days,
every day is made of hours,
every hour is made of minutes,
every minute is made of seconds,
every second is a moment,
a moment that could last forever.
These are what we call memories.
blackrosesXbleedinghearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-10, 03:00 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
blackrosesXbleedinghearts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: geographically? US. otherwise? Hell.
Posts: 3,818
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drkgrk View Post
I typically wear dresses or skirts with a nice top. (I own only one pair of jeans.) In the summer, I wear sandals. In the winter, I wear over-the-knee boots.

Despite the fact that I'm an ex goth and depressed, I own very little black clothing - most of my things are red.
well, i see nothing wrong with that! very pretty choices, i'm sure you look great
__________________
To use one's imagination is to be free of reality's limits.


Every year is made of months,
every month is made of weeks,
every week is made of days,
every day is made of hours,
every hour is made of minutes,
every minute is made of seconds,
every second is a moment,
a moment that could last forever.
These are what we call memories.
blackrosesXbleedinghearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-10, 04:13 PM   #16
Junior Member
 
BrokenSorrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 65
Default

Hmmm my style would be... artistic rebel?
I really don't know.
I despise over sized tshirts and I don't do sweats.
Skirts are alright but a little too girly and way uncomfortable for me.
I love all my band tshirts and I have a bunch of oldish torn plaid shirts. Some of my jeans are splattered in paint and are torn (from me falling or ect).
I just love bright colors and accessories.
I like using head bands and such ^^ And bows. Bows are awesome.
I have some suspenders for those instances where I feel 'dorky' and my trusty pair of 3D glasses with the lenses taken out.
My hair is all over the place though x.x
Its very messy and only looks nice when I straighten it.
__________________
Wish you could turn off the questions, turn off the voices, turn off all sound.
Yearn to close out the ugliness, close out the filthiness, close out all light.
Long to cast away yesterday, cast away memory, cast away all jeapordy.
Pray you could somehow stop uncertainty, somehow stop the loathing, somehow stop the pain.
Ellen Hopkins
BrokenSorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-10, 04:22 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
blackrosesXbleedinghearts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: geographically? US. otherwise? Hell.
Posts: 3,818
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenSorrow View Post
Hmmm my style would be... artistic rebel?
I really don't know.
I despise over sized tshirts and I don't do sweats.
Skirts are alright but a little too girly and way uncomfortable for me.
I love all my band tshirts and I have a bunch of oldish torn plaid shirts. Some of my jeans are splattered in paint and are torn (from me falling or ect).
I just love bright colors and accessories.
I like using head bands and such ^^ And bows. Bows are awesome.
I have some suspenders for those instances where I feel 'dorky' and my trusty pair of 3D glasses with the lenses taken out.
My hair is all over the place though x.x
Its very messy and only looks nice when I straighten it.
damn you sound a lot like me!!!
__________________
To use one's imagination is to be free of reality's limits.


Every year is made of months,
every month is made of weeks,
every week is made of days,
every day is made of hours,
every hour is made of minutes,
every minute is made of seconds,
every second is a moment,
a moment that could last forever.
These are what we call memories.
blackrosesXbleedinghearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-10, 04:09 PM   #18
Member
 
VincentLaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 371
Default

generic..

fitted, v-neck t-shirts with the little chest pocket that i never use lol
grey or black briefs
blue or black jeans that i think look good
ankle socks and black nike runners

some times a light turtle neck or hoodie.

i collect graphic tees (gen. 1 transformers, sylar-star trek, chevrolet) but i never wear them..

a cool jacket or a hat when the occasion calls for it..

..my fashion doesnt turn heads
__________________
Hug a musician, they don't get a chance to dance
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
VincentLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-10, 04:13 PM   #19
Member
 
VincentLaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 371
Default

and a lumber jack jacket and a toque for the winter lol
__________________
Hug a musician, they don't get a chance to dance
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
VincentLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-10, 04:02 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
blackrosesXbleedinghearts's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: geographically? US. otherwise? Hell.
Posts: 3,818
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentLaw View Post
generic..

fitted, v-neck t-shirts with the little chest pocket that i never use lol
grey or black briefs
blue or black jeans that i think look good
ankle socks and black nike runners

some times a light turtle neck or hoodie.

i collect graphic tees (gen. 1 transformers, sylar-star trek, chevrolet) but i never wear them..

a cool jacket or a hat when the occasion calls for it..

..my fashion doesnt turn heads
i like your style!

nice... collector xD

who cares if it doesn't turn heads? all that matters is that you like it!
__________________
To use one's imagination is to be free of reality's limits.


Every year is made of months,
every month is made of weeks,
every week is made of days,
every day is made of hours,
every hour is made of minutes,
every minute is made of seconds,
every second is a moment,
a moment that could last forever.
These are what we call memories.
blackrosesXbleedinghearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2