I have visions of myself in a nursing home getting physically and verbally abused by nurses and other residents.
What I have to look forward to:
1. Bad breath
2. Smelly, shitty pants
3. No family or friends
5. Frailty, osteoperosis
6. Tons of meds
7. No one to talk to who knows me
8. Listening to TV all day
9. Spitting up
10. Inability to feed myself due to frailty
11. Slow walking or being wheelchair bound
What the future looks like:
1. America like the third world, with an elite, educated population in purgatory and a violent, poor underclass in hell
2. Radical Islamic takeover
3. Socialism/communism leading to the abolition of organized religion, free speech, rights, freedoms, solitude, money, property, art, entertainment, and amusement
4. Climate change
5. Population getting more and more angry about racism, riots, racial segregation, civil war
6. Weirder and more unacceptable subcultures like pedophilia, beastiality, and otherkin
I'm really not happy with this. So I'm thinking I should just smoke so I can die younger and be done with it.
But I might have COPD, lung cancer, no ability to speak except with a machine, societal compliance foisted on i.e. you must teach kids not to smoke since we kept you alive. Plus my mom and sister.