Well, i decided to make my own thread here on inspiration. In my country we have one nice site where people anonymously post their funny, motivational or sad stories. It is full of wonderful things so i decided to put the ones i like the most here in this thread.
Hope that someone will find those stories motivating, and if no one doesnt, well at least i tried (:
Some of these stories will probably sound irrelevant to you, but i like stories that say to us that some humanity still exists in this world. (:
1) I married this guy who is old as me, immediatly after we finished highschool.I went to pharmacy and he went to regular medicine. We got 2 kids while we were at university and at the same time we were studying for that same university and working multiple jobs to support our family. Today i am unemployed, and my husband works as doctor. All the hard times that we endured have only made us stronger and made us learn how to take care of ourselves as family at the age of 18. I wouldnt change anything in my life. I am enjoying these summer days with my two little princesses and i think that i havent missed anything in life, as a matter of fact i think there is a lot ahead of me, i am 26.
2) Me and my best friend had a deal, if one doesnt succeed into ging into one specific university, we will both drop out. Thats what happened, i got in, she didnt, so i dropped out. Now we are owning a hair salon, our job is very successful we have a lot of money, and we are enjoying ourselves, friends are most precious thing that one can have so they should be cherished. Everything for friends.
3) I was looking at football game with my girlfriend. She seemed sad and distant and i was constantly asking her if she was okay, i hated seeing her like that. When my team scored i jumped from happiness and she said to me ,, I am pregnant". I never felt happier in my whole life.
4) There is one poor little gypsy who is constantly coming to my store asking for money, and i always go with him and buy him bagel. One day i was nervous due to some personal problems and i drove him away. I felt so sad and guilty over it. 30 mins later he came back with one bagel in his hand, saying ,,You helped me a lot, i know you are feeling bad, here you go a gift from me". I gave him a huge hug and gifted him one bicycle ( i work in bicycle shop). Never felt happier in my whole life.
5) I was hanging out with friends in some bar. We were having fun, then one poor homeless came in and asked one old man for some money, then old man turned him down. I called him to our table, we drank all night, once we ran out of money, we said ,,Well its time to go home". Then he withdrew some money out of his pocket, saying ,,One more round my friends, no one was nice to me like that". I am really happy that there are people like him in this world.
6) One night i was sitting with my boyfriend on a bench in park. Then i saw a shooting star. I said out loud ,, Oh look a shooting star, i must make a wish". My boyfriend said ,, Well okay, i will marry you". We are happily married for 5 years now.
Well its getting late so i will type just one more(this one i like the most of those stories that i found today, though there are a lot of them form past):
7) I was with this guy so long, after million of nights without sleep, after billions of tears, billions of break-ups and hits and punches from his side i decided to leave him for the first time. After 3 weeks he found another girlfriend. I felt terrible, i cried myself to sleep every night , i was falling apart, i lost faith in love. I closed myself for the outside world, i started drinking a lot, and i stopped letting people get close to me more then i want. After some time, i got another boyfriend, the reason i found him was simply just not to be alone. In meantime i fell in huge love with him. He showed me what truly means to be loved, what means to be happy, to shine from inside of your heart. Anyways what i want to say to you all who are reading this is every end is beginning of something new. Dont think that everything is dark because it is not true. The Right One will never give up on you. You just have to give opportunity to the people who deserve it. And never look back in past, because the saying is ,,There is a reason why past is past".