1. The acquisition of knowledge doesnít mean youíre growing.* Growing happens when what you know changes how you live.
2. You canít have good ideas unless youíre willing to generate a lot of bad ones.
3. A good idea without action is worth nothing.
4. Change is often resisted when it is needed the most.
5. Discipline is choosing what you want most over what you want right now.* Read
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
6. People seldom do things to the best of their ability.* They do things to the best of their willingness.
7. You canít change other people; you can only offer guidance, and lead by example.
8. Right now, thereís a lot you donít know.* And if you never challenge your own beliefs, the list will never shrink.
9. If youíre talking to someone you donít know well, you may be talking to someone who knows way more about the topic of conversation than you do.
10. The most common and harmful addiction in the world is the draw of comfort.
11. Growth begins at the end of your comfort zone.* Stepping outside of your comfort zone will put things into perspective from an angle you canít grasp
12. When you spend time worrying, youíre simply using your imagination to create things you donít want.
13. Itís usually only as good or bad as you think it is.* Most of what we see is only what we think about what we see.
14. Most of the bad things you worry about will never happen.* Most of the bad things that do happen will have never have crossed your worried mind.
15. Some circumstances are uncontrollable, but we can always decide how we react to those circumstances.
16. Those who complain the most, accomplish the least.
17. Whenever somebody discredits you, and tells you that you canít do something, keep in mind that they are speaking from within the boundaries of their
18. Every problem you have in your life right now is your responsibility, regardless of who initially caused it.
19. Itís not so much about finding opportunities as it is about creating them.
20. Having a plan, even a flawed one at first, is better than no plan at all.
21. Paving your own road is intelligent only if nobody has gone exactly where you are going.
22. What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while.
23. What you donít start today wonít be finished by tomorrow.
24. If youíre waiting for the perfect conditions, ideas or plans to get started, youíll never achieve anything.
25. Doing something and getting it wrong is at least ten times more productive than doing nothing.
26. Putting something off makes it instantly harder and scarier.
27. You cannot change what you refuse to confront.
28. If you keep doing what youíre doing, youíll keep getting what youíre getting.
29. The harder you work, the luckier you will become.
30. Kindness and hard work together will always carry you farther than intelligence.
31. Lots of successful people have failed as many times as they have succeeded.
32. Failures are simply lessons that help you prepare for next time.
33. Being successful is a journey, not a destination.
34. To be successful does not mean you have to dominate others; it means you have to dominate your own potential.
35. Your success isnít just about you.* Itís about how you positively impact the lives around you.
36. Being busy and being productive are two different things.
37. Being happy and being successful are
two different things.
38. You have every right to be happy, but itís up to YOU and only YOU to exercise that right.* Read
Stumbling on Happiness.
39. Everyone you meet is better than you at something.* We all have different strengths.* What worked for someone else might not work for you.
40. When youíre worried about what others think of you, youíre really just worried about what you think of yourself.
41. The bad news: nothing is permanent.* The good news: nothing is permanent.
42. You donít have to settle.* Itís simply a choice you make every day.* If you donít like your life, then itís time to start making changes and better
43. Thereís no such thing as Ďrisk free.í* Everything you do or donít do has an inherent risk.
44. No matter how smart you are, you will make mistakes.
45. Problems, when they arise, are rarely as painful and hurtful as the process of fearing them.
46. Confusion isnít a bad thing.* It means youíre growing and thinking.
47. Just because you can doesnít mean you should.
48. In the beginning, you need to say ďyesĒ to a lot of things to discover and establish your goals.* Later on, you need to say ďnoĒ to a lot of things
and concentrate on your goals.
49. Even if it doesnít cost any money, itís not free if it takes up your time.
50. No matter how you make a living or who you think you work for, you only work for one person, yourself.* The big question is:*
What are you selling, and to whom?
that matters to you, that moment is now.