I have become a recluse and am much happier. I don't want to work in an office:
1. There is always forced interaction at some point i.e. a party, a meet and greet, a talkative coworker. I crash and burn due to my condition (voices and anxiety) and perception of people, calling in sick for two days after that, and repeat until I stop showing up altogether and get fired.
2. I don't have a car, so I have to take the shuttle from my apartment and train and walk/take the bus to get to any office. That makes waking up at 630 am for a 9-5. Not to mention doing all this in the cold weather. I always end up just paying for Uber back and forth...to the tune of $40 a day.
3. I'm low maintenance and poor so I can't afford to keep up with my hair and don't have many professional outfits (which I also don't like wearing, especially blazers and dress shoes).
4. I can save money on lunch.
5. Smoking is another thing that gets me in trouble. Coffee triggers a craving and I crave my morning coffee. So after coffee at work, I sneak out to smoke. I have been fired twice for that.
Any work from home ideas?