My stormy-weather list of directives, or talking points or something. For when Iím starting to lose it (like I was yesterday).
1. This very bad feeling will pass, eventually. I can rely on that. States of being donít stay fixed. Life is going to come around again; you get more and more chances to make new decisions; wait for the wheel, like they said in Farscape.
2. There is energy to do what I need to do, even if I canít feel it yet. A few breaths and I can notice it in myself: a little bit of energy gathering just because IĒm thinking about it now. Later, more will come.
3. Every quality is in me already, somewhere. Whatever I need in the future to be able to do something, it is actually possible that I can summon what strength I need.
4. Everything can be resolved to be somewhat better. Everything. Keep carrying a grain of sand to one spot and suddenly you notice, hours or weeks later, that Iíve moved a huge pile of sand.
5. Almost everything can wait a little bit.