please read my stoy and help me - Page 4
Take This Life  

Go Back   Take This Life > Challenges > Mental and Physical Health > Anxiety


please read my stoy and help me

This is a discussion on please read my stoy and help me within the Anxiety forums, part of the Mental and Physical Health category; whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

join us
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-11, 10:21 AM   #31
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 73
Default

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
nosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-11, 10:29 AM   #32
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 590
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosa View Post
whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
With that kind of attitude you won't get far. You want to change & here's me telling you not to be like that. Sorry I'm coming off harsh, I'm just wanting to help you.
SaveMeJeebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-11, 12:57 PM   #33
TTL Gold Member
 
Blue Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 13,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosa View Post
Well i am seeing a pyscologist !!
that's good :)
__________________

Blue Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 04:42 AM   #34
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 73
Default

i think i had excess ability to accept, suffer, be considerate and understanding while i was young and people including my family just used and abused these qualities that i had in a horribly wrong way by misunderstanding and misusing me...
nosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 04:52 AM   #35
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 73
Default

even though i was an extremely smart, intelllegent, bright , and promising young girl , things went terribly wrong .. i went on a path of self decline,doin wrong things even though i did not want to do them, thinking im a little bitch etc etc.....i know i should have got help ages ago around 6 years ago but i didnt and that descison was a big mistake coz im suffering till now....I was just toooooooooo scared, embarrased and confused .

I think i had the worst parents ...............
nosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 05:09 AM   #36
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 73
Default

do u guys think tat if i do go overseas somewhere to study do u think its a good idea....for my mental healths sake and all
nosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 06:41 AM   #37
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 590
My Mood:
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosa View Post
i think i had excess ability to accept, suffer, be considerate and understanding while i was young and people including my family just used and abused these qualities that i had in a horribly wrong way by misunderstanding and misusing me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosa View Post
even though i was an extremely smart, intelllegent, bright , and promising young girl , things went terribly wrong .. i went on a path of self decline,doin wrong things even though i did not want to do them, thinking im a little bitch etc etc.....i know i should have got help ages ago around 6 years ago but i didnt and that descison was a big mistake coz im suffering till now....I was just toooooooooo scared, embarrased and confused .

I think i had the worst parents ...............
Quote:
Originally Posted by nosa View Post
do u guys think tat if i do go overseas somewhere to study do u think its a good idea....for my mental healths sake and all
Nosa, you still have these qualities deep down, you need to find a way to resurface them.
All is well saying, "Studying overseas would be better for me", however, how are you actually planning this? Trust me it's not an easy task. You need to then think about how you're going to pay for yourself, where you're going to live, finding the right school/college, and so forth.
I stand by what I've said. You need someone to talk to for now.
SaveMeJeebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 07:40 AM   #38
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 73
Default

the pyscologist said i have borderline personality disorder
nosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 07:54 AM   #39
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 590
My Mood:
Default

I have no idea what that is. What other suggestions did he make?
SaveMeJeebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-11, 08:03 AM   #40
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 73
Default

he is ganna diagnos me with other mental disorde4rs soon............but he suggested i should not move overseas.........
nosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2