2014 was full of epic win
: job promotion, job bonus, honors on final acct exam (albeit 40% failure rate out of 1500 students), family trip to Hawaii (3rd time visiting), got accounting designation, everyone at work loves me and I love them, ordered a new BMW to my exact specifications, took 3 weeks off to drive it around ... then social anxiety and serious case of depression started Oct 2014.
2015 has been the complete opposite and a dangerous ride.
From Oct 2014-Feb 2015
- 4 months on medical leave to treat serious depression.
- let go from job with severance. I "blamed" the economy when explaining to new job prospects. This started an 8 month desert of unemployment - one of the most soul sucking times ever.
- started CBT. Family puts house up for sale as economy further sinking and we make a plan move entire family out east.
- Sold BMW to mom. Hopefully I can buy it back in the future. It's a nice car.
- found out mom had stage 1 breast cancer. House still not sold, family stressed out. Drop in price.
- stressing out over family move all across country. House STILL not sold, even more worried, dropped price again.
- family fights everyday with mom dad. It was horrible. Worst time I honestly thought family would walk out the door. We make it middle of August. Move into new house. Old house STILL not sold after 5 months on market. Economy really crapped out housing market.
- very few job interviews. After move, mom gets surgery in new city. Crisis averted. OMG HOORAY house is sold.
- very slow on job front - however a few more interviews. Making new friends in new city. Still trying to fight off remnants of depression and doubt.
- I GOT A JOB! A full time job somehow in accounting role.
- PLZ END NICELY.