Originally Posted by SensualGirl
I have some questions for the loners:
1. Why do you call yourself a loner?
2. Is it obvious to people that you're a loner? Has anyone ever called you one? Has anyone ever told you that you're not?
3. What do you do on a typical day?
4. Does it help you deal with your psychological issues? How or why not?
1. I am a loner but not by choice, but by circumstance.
2. yes it is very obvious when people see me not talking to anyone or wanting to be by myself
3. I spend most of my time alone every day
4. No, being alone makes me psych state worse, but I don't choose to be alone, I just happen to be alone