CAKE in a CUP (low calorie style) - Page 3
Take This Life  

Go Back   Take This Life > The Lighter Side > Hobbies > Food and Cooking


CAKE in a CUP (low calorie style)

This is a discussion on CAKE in a CUP (low calorie style) within the Food and Cooking forums, part of the Hobbies category; i dont know, maybe :/ well its tastes really nice so thats the main thing i guess :) oh no, ...

join us
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-11, 11:39 AM   #21
Experienced Member
 
xxdestiny92xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,047
Default

i dont know, maybe :/ well its tastes really nice so thats the main thing i guess :) oh no, really..once i tried to melt a chocolate bar in the microwave and didnt take the wrapper off and that did explode oops so theres a tip for you lol..x
__________________
..They say that time..heals everything..but they dont know youu..&& the scars youu bring..xox
xxdestiny92xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-11, 11:47 AM   #22
Experienced Member
 
Knox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,992
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdestiny92xx View Post
..oooooh you pair have made me fancy one of these now..so thats what ill do go and attempt to make one :) hope it turns out good ill post back..x
Yay! They are awesome, and if you play around with ingredients you can end up with something quite different but still delicious Plus they're fun and ridiculously easy of course

@Joanna, orange juice and coconut sounds awesome! That one actually looks cuter than the chocolate ones... I wish I had some coconut around... but I did make one with oats in it the other day, and that was really nice too... Hmmm next time I think I'll use strawberries

In my experience, when things rise too high in the microwave it's because there's too much liquid in comparison to solids... so maybe try slightly less water next time destiny? Not sure though
Anyway I'm glad you tried it and liked it! Thanks for posting pics, too, I'm really loving this thread!!

Last edited by Knox; 08-31-11 at 11:51 AM.
Knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-11, 11:50 AM   #23
Senior Member
 
joanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Greece
Posts: 11,194
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Yay! They are awesome, and if you play around with ingredients you can end up with something quite different but still delicious Plus they're fun and ridiculously easy of course

@Joanna, orange juice and coconut sounds awesome! That one actually looks cuter than the chocolate ones... I wish I had some coconut around... but I did make one with oats in it the other day, and that was really nice too... Hmmm next time I think I'll use strawberries
Knox sweetie.. you make me smile.. thank you.......

__________________
Κύριε Ιησού Χριστέ Ελεησόν Με

I am always thinking of you.
When I see my angels and when I smell the heaven
I long to be near, my mind goes to you
joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 08-31-11, 11:57 AM   #24
Experienced Member
 
Knox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,992
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdestiny92xx View Post
once i tried to melt a chocolate bar in the microwave and didnt take the wrapper off and that did explode oops so theres a tip for you lol..x
Lol, once I tried to microwave a jar of Nutella, but there were the little bits of foil left on the rim from that cover you peel off the top... I ended up creating a small lightning storm in my microwave .. and it smelled horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by joanna View Post
Knox sweetie.. you make me smile.. thank you.......

Well so long as I'm making people smile, I'm happy lol
Knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-11, 12:13 PM   #25
Experienced Member
 
xxdestiny92xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Lol, once I tried to microwave a jar of Nutella, but there were the little bits of foil left on the rim from that cover you peel off the top... I ended up creating a small lightning storm in my microwave .. and it smelled horrible
thats what happened with my chocolate bar, started sparking and then exploded out the sides of the wrapper. also i love nutella on toast yum..x
__________________
..They say that time..heals everything..but they dont know youu..&& the scars youu bring..xox
xxdestiny92xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-11, 12:15 PM   #26
Experienced Member
 
xxdestiny92xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,047
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
In my experience, when things rise too high in the microwave it's because there's too much liquid in comparison to solids... so maybe try slightly less water next time destiny? Not sure though
Anyway I'm glad you tried it and liked it! Thanks for posting pics, too, I'm really loving this thread!!
ill bare that in mind for next time i make one..dont put too much liquids in and should work out better honestly i think ill be making another one later on, got me hooked on them now, its because there so easy and fast to do aswel. so glad you posted this thread ..x
__________________
..They say that time..heals everything..but they dont know youu..&& the scars youu bring..xox
xxdestiny92xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-11, 05:33 AM   #27
Experienced Member
 
xxdestiny92xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,047
Default

ive made another one today :) i tried to put less liquids in but still it managed to rise to the top oops lol this time i ran out of cocoa powder i i did everything else the same minus cocoa and put chocolate sprinkles in and these other kind of sprinkles and its still yummy..x
__________________
..They say that time..heals everything..but they dont know youu..&& the scars youu bring..xox
xxdestiny92xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-11, 05:40 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
joanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Greece
Posts: 11,194
Default

really? it still went to the top? Im sure it was tasty, no doubt :)
__________________
Κύριε Ιησού Χριστέ Ελεησόν Με

I am always thinking of you.
When I see my angels and when I smell the heaven
I long to be near, my mind goes to you
joanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-11, 09:16 AM   #29
Experienced Member
 
xxdestiny92xx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 1,047
Default

yep still went to the top :/ i dont know but it was extra tasty, kind of tasted a bit like race pudding in a way, but chocolately with the sprinkles..x
__________________
..They say that time..heals everything..but they dont know youu..&& the scars youu bring..xox
xxdestiny92xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-11, 09:55 AM   #30
Experienced Member
 
Knox's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,992
Default

Lol destiny, well whatever SR flour you're using must be incredible, hehe. Sprinkles are a cool idea too! I love how it seems like you can just add whatever you want and create different flavours. You could probably even make carrot or sweet potato cake if you cooked the vegetable beforehand... All you really need to make it a cake is SR flour... ah the possibilities!
Knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2